Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ahaan_army Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ahaan_army Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ahaan meaning in hindi, ahaan meaning in marathi, ahaan meaning in urdu, ahaan meaning in arabic, ahaan pandey sister,

• 3 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

loyalica

I was 11 years when she came in our neighbour. Ha she means Aishitri. 2 years smaller than me, shy and sweet. It took 6 months to reach in her friendzone. We both used to play many games. Hide and seek , toy games and many. Everyday. Fishing with our fathers on weekend. She used to afraid of ghosts. Being a mischievous boy it was my duty to scare her. Day passed . Years passed. Everything began to change. When my age was 25 years. After completing my B.Ed on bengali, a unknown fragrance of poli #story #LoveStory #yqbaba #unforgettablelove #ahaan_army #gurujistory #rain_0f_pain

read more
That rainy night
【Caption please】 I was 11 years when she came in our neighbour. Ha she means Aishitri. 2 years smaller than me, shy and sweet. It took 6 months to reach in her friendzone. We both used to play many games. Hide and seek , toy games and many. Everyday. Fishing with our fathers on weekend. She used to afraid of ghosts. Being a mischievous boy it was my duty to scare her.

Day passed . Years passed. Everything began to change. When my age was 25 years. After completing my B.Ed on bengali, a unknown fragrance of poli

Simmi Arora

RAHUL 🍕 MISHRA THIS IS CRAZYY!!😂😂❤ #ahaan_army #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqthoughts

read more
Rahul ka 22nd birthday 22nd ko hoga 2022 m! RAHUL 🍕 MISHRA  THIS IS CRAZYY!!😂😂❤
#ahaan_army  #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqthoughts

Simmi Arora

Chlte bno...🙏 Rough translation: The thing is my dear boy you have no idea what I'm. 🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #ahaan_army Get. Set. Meme it! ⚡ #SanjayMishra #FilmyMeme #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
New students trying to fight with me!

Me- Chlte bno...🙏
Rough translation: The thing is my dear boy you have no idea what I'm.

🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to  #ahaan_army

Get. Set. Meme it! ⚡
#SanjayMishra #FilmyMeme
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Simmi Arora

Kamini!😑 Rough translation: The rules can change anytime. ⚡Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to Get. Set. Meme it! #ahaan_army 🤟#ahaan_army #YourQuoteAndMine #amazonprime #Mirzapur2 #WebseriesMeme

read more
My frnd telling me not to get a bf..

Later *she in a relationship*
She- Kamini!😑

Rough translation: The rules 
can change anytime.

⚡Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to

Get. Set. Meme it! #ahaan_army 🤟#ahaan_army

Simmi Arora

Chapri pick up line frandss!🙂 #ahaan_army #yqquotes #yqlame #lame #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqdada #yqfunny

read more
You are my late night coffee!
Because, 
You do not let me sleep.. Chapri pick up line frandss!🙂

#ahaan_army #yqquotes #yqlame #lame #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqdada #yqfunny

Simmi Arora

Sacchi ghatnao p aadharit! #ahaan_army Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1798 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Mera nalla dost- 
Bhai agle hafte se exams h!!  Sacchi ghatnao p aadharit!
#ahaan_army 
Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1798 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Simmi Arora

Duniya ke har Bande ko lagta hai ki Uski wali / wala alag hai aur Agar tumhe b lagta hai toh Mtlb Tumhare lagne wale hai😅😅😂😂 kyunki Jab Tumhara Baabu Shona kahe ki Tumhe kabhi nahi Chorenge toh usmein Jab Tak koi aur nahi mil jata hamesha silent rehta hai😂😂😂😂 Kyunki Universal Truth hai "Sabka Katega" P.s : Pls Take it as Joke Only! Exceptional case hamesha rehte hai... Its just to make u all laugh❤️✊😋😗 Soo Pls Its Request Just Enjoy the meme😍❤️ 😀 Hello Memers! A meme challenge by  Remarkable Memes Zone #ahaan_army Mandatory hashtags: #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #memetime  #ReMeZon256 #shayarniks #niksmemes #RemarkableMemes   

read more
Me:- Bhai teri bndi, kuch shi nhi lgti..smjh rha h n tu?? Dekh kiske sath photo khichwa rhi!

Mera frnd jiska jld katega:- Duniya ke har Bande ko lagta hai ki Uski wali / wala alag hai aur Agar tumhe b lagta hai toh Mtlb Tumhare lagne wale hai😅😅😂😂 kyunki Jab Tumhara Baabu Shona kahe ki Tumhe kabhi nahi Chorenge toh usmein Jab Tak koi aur nahi mil jata hamesha silent rehta hai😂😂😂😂 Kyunki Universal Truth hai "Sabka Katega"

P.s : Pls Take it as Joke Only! Exceptional case hamesha rehte hai... Its just to make u all laugh❤️✊😋😗 Soo Pls Its Request Just Enjoy the meme😍❤️
😀 Hello Memers! 

A meme challenge by  Remarkable Memes Zone 
#ahaan_army 
Mandatory hashtags:

Simmi Arora

My sister- "Mummy btai tumhare paas paise rkhe h"

Leeh me- "kya??? Huh!! M garreb hu! Meri maa ne mujhe gareeb paida kiya tha!!" 🙂.......

#ahaan_army #yq #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqquotes

Simmi Arora

Ahaan na?😌❤🙈 Bg : YourCute Writer (akshat!) #yqbaba #akshatgupta #yqdidi #yqquotes #lovequotes #simmi_writes #ahaan_army #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourCute Writer

read more
Fries felt lonely so
They invited ketchup
To catch up with the person! Ahaan na?😌❤🙈
Bg : YourCute Writer (akshat!)

#yqbaba #akshatgupta #yqdidi #yqquotes #lovequotes  #simmi_writes #ahaan_army 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourCute Writer

Simmi Arora

RAHUL🍕 MISHRA kya smjhe haan?? Ahaan!?😷❤ Ahaan vali cuties se panga nhi!😏 Grace Writes🍀Kyu gracy??😂❤ #yqbaba #yqquotes #funnymeme #Inspiration #ahaan_army #rm_punliner #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with RAHUL🍕 MISHRA

read more
Nobody remembers the CEO of it,
Ahaan! Look at me bruh!
I will comment and i will post! So, Don't even dare to roast! 
Gracyy is too having a high post!
Enter #ahaan_army and become our dost! RAHUL🍕 MISHRA kya smjhe haan?? Ahaan!?😷❤
Ahaan vali cuties se panga nhi!😏
Grace Writes🍀Kyu gracy??😂❤

#yqbaba #yqquotes #funnymeme #inspiration #ahaan_army #rm_punliner   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with RAHUL🍕 MISHRA
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification