Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSdearfri3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSdearfri3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazon sde recruitment, tinnitus in one ear, otite h ear drops, sharp pain behind ear that comes and goes, ear pain and cancer,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

marmalade ツ

Dear Incomplete Letter, I never thought to talk to you again or even touch the nib of my pen on your paper again but circumstances have changed a little. And, so I write to you this confession letter in the memories for whom you were started. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri3 #ethereal_envelopes

read more
I never thought to talk to you again
or even touch the nib of my pen
 on your paper again but circumstances
 have changed a little. And, so I write to
 you this confession letter in the
 memories for whom you were started.

The messy desk with ink spilled all over
 & a cup of coffee nearby, on top of it is
 a pile of books so untidy with scraps of
 paper coming out & that's where I
 found you...

( caption)  Dear Incomplete Letter, 
I never thought to talk to you again
or even touch the nib of my pen
 on your paper again but circumstances
 have changed a little. And, so I write to
 you this confession letter in the
 memories for whom you were started.

The Dream Doodler

Dear incomplete letter, So I heard that you feel pain for you lie in that darkest corner of my drawer... You think I don't bear any emotion for you and left you lie there for no reason but hatred... But you are quite wrong and I am here today, just to confess some truths to you... Well, if I speak of my emotions, I should say that this entangled mind got no words to advance to complement your fathomless beauty... You know, I have buried my most beautiful secret inside your depth... I wanted you #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #tdd_letters #QSdearfri3

read more
So I heard that you feel pain for you lie in that darkest corner of my drawer... You think I don't bear any emotion for you and left you lie there for no reason but hatred... But you are quite wrong and I am here today, just to confess some truths to you...

Well, if I speak of my emotions, I should say that this entangled mind got no words to advance to complement your fathomless beauty... You know, I have buried my most beautiful secret inside your depth...

//More I had said... To know them keep an eye in the caption//

- A coward lover 🌸
 Dear incomplete letter,
So I heard that you feel pain for you lie in that darkest corner of my drawer... You think I don't bear any emotion for you and left you lie there for no reason but hatred... But you are quite wrong and I am here today, just to confess some truths to you...

Well, if I speak of my emotions, I should say that this entangled mind got no words to advance to complement your fathomless beauty... You know, I have buried my most beautiful secret inside your depth... I wanted you

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification