Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tdd_horror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tdd_horror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about horror stories in hindi and urdu, best horror stories of all time, best horror movies of all time imdb, new hindi horror story, horror story hindi movie,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

In middle of my slumber I felt kinda pull in my right leg As I opened my eyes, I saw myself I saw myself in the haunted house Beneath the woods near my house In complete darkness, cutting the vagueness I could only see a dangling lantern, a dry broomstick A lady descended from the stairs #yqbaba #yqdidi #theprompter #spookiansclub #spookyprompter #tpspch2 #tdd_horror

read more
        In middle of my slumber
I felt kinda pull in my right leg
As I opened my eyes, I saw myself
I saw myself in the haunted house
Beneath the woods near my house
In complete darkness, cutting the vagueness
I could only see a dangling lantern, a dry broomstick
A lady descended from the stairs

The Dream Doodler

[Hans, while going to the washroom at 2 am heard some noise coming from the window of the staircase. Previously there used to be a graveyard there, usually none goes to that side of the house. But he decided to go there as the noise was increasing] Hans: Who's there? Why are you shouting in middle of the night? Someone: Oh boy! How dare you come here. (Someone shrieked, and two gusts of smoke ascended near the window) Hans: Who... Who... Who are you can I know? It's my house and I can roam an #Humour #YourQuoteAndMine #theprompter #yqtheprompter #spookyprompter #tpspch3 #tdd_horror

read more

Smoke 1: No! No! No! No! I will not listen to any of your excuses. If you can twist a person's neck and bring blood and flesh, then you have to bring me the delicacies of the world by hook or by crook

Hans: Oh lady! Please stop your tantrums! My head is getting dizzy.

Smoke 2: Now beta! Think of the condition I'm living in, all day long she just goes on shouting and shouting. 

Smoke 1: My father chose the wrong person for me! All in the life this man made me work like a servant. All day long, I brooded in the house like a ghost, all alone. Back then, I used to think ghost life will be peaceful for me. Now my condition is worse.

Hans: Areh! Chill! Don't shout! Your voice is irritating!

Smoke 1: Look at his dare! How he commented on my beautiful voice! Do you know I have the power to kill you just now?

//CAPTION// [Hans, while going to the washroom at 2 am heard some noise coming from the window of the staircase. Previously there used to be a graveyard there, usually none goes to that side of the house. But he decided to go there as the noise was increasing]

Hans: Who's there? Why are you shouting in middle of the night?

Someone: Oh boy! How dare you come here. (Someone shrieked, and two gusts of smoke ascended near the window)

Hans: Who... Who... Who are you can I know? It's my house and I can roam an

The Dream Doodler

👻🎉 First Challenge of "SPOOKY PROMPTER".☠️ • Write a horror love quote 👻❣️. • You may write one liner, two liner or four liner!😌 • Winner will receive Testimonial Certificate.💜 #YourQuoteAndMine #theprompter #yqtheprompter #spookyprompter #tpspch1 #tdd_horror

read more
I loved to dance with her with a goblet full of wine at hand. That day, while I was about to drink, I felt it to be blood in the goblet and a smell similar to hers surrounded me.

👻🎉 First Challenge of "SPOOKY PROMPTER".☠️

• Write a horror love quote 👻❣️.

• You may write one liner, two liner or four liner!😌

• Winner will receive Testimonial Certificate.💜

The Dream Doodler

In the silence of midnight he tranced leaning onto his pillow his hand handled the mug fumes blew over the brew piercing the caliginous lay Smoke furthered- Enveloped the room Swirling and whirling figured her frame #poem #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #scnight #tdd_horror

read more
he tranced leaning onto his pillow
his hand handled the mug
fumes blew over the brew
piercing the caliginous lay
Smoke furthered-
Enveloped the room
Swirling and whirling figured her frame
A voice vociferated beneath his hairs
A voice alike hers said,
"I returned 'cause I promised 
not to forget you ever." In the silence of midnight
he tranced leaning onto his pillow
his hand handled the mug
fumes blew over the brew
piercing the caliginous lay
Smoke furthered-
Enveloped the room
Swirling and whirling figured her frame

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification