Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tpspch3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tpspch3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tps rawan 1, kinnari prakashan tps, onttax tps, tps uk 70, bute tps,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

[Hans, while going to the washroom at 2 am heard some noise coming from the window of the staircase. Previously there used to be a graveyard there, usually none goes to that side of the house. But he decided to go there as the noise was increasing] Hans: Who's there? Why are you shouting in middle of the night? Someone: Oh boy! How dare you come here. (Someone shrieked, and two gusts of smoke ascended near the window) Hans: Who... Who... Who are you can I know? It's my house and I can roam an #Humour #YourQuoteAndMine #theprompter #yqtheprompter #spookyprompter #tpspch3 #tdd_horror

read more

Smoke 1: No! No! No! No! I will not listen to any of your excuses. If you can twist a person's neck and bring blood and flesh, then you have to bring me the delicacies of the world by hook or by crook

Hans: Oh lady! Please stop your tantrums! My head is getting dizzy.

Smoke 2: Now beta! Think of the condition I'm living in, all day long she just goes on shouting and shouting. 

Smoke 1: My father chose the wrong person for me! All in the life this man made me work like a servant. All day long, I brooded in the house like a ghost, all alone. Back then, I used to think ghost life will be peaceful for me. Now my condition is worse.

Hans: Areh! Chill! Don't shout! Your voice is irritating!

Smoke 1: Look at his dare! How he commented on my beautiful voice! Do you know I have the power to kill you just now?

//CAPTION// [Hans, while going to the washroom at 2 am heard some noise coming from the window of the staircase. Previously there used to be a graveyard there, usually none goes to that side of the house. But he decided to go there as the noise was increasing]

Hans: Who's there? Why are you shouting in middle of the night?

Someone: Oh boy! How dare you come here. (Someone shrieked, and two gusts of smoke ascended near the window)

Hans: Who... Who... Who are you can I know? It's my house and I can roam an

Het Modi

(I was in sleep when I got up and started to walk, I walked towards the noise.) Me: Hi... *yawning Ghost: Boo.... *it was a little ghost, cute one. Me: What are you doing here? Ghost: Nothing important, just finding your bathroom. Me: Don't you pee in the open??? Who will see you or your thing? #Humour #theprompter #collabbyhm #spookyprompter #tpspch3 #horrorhues #hue_of_humour

read more
(In the caption)

~the undead human (I was in sleep when I got up and started to walk, I walked towards the noise.)

Me: Hi... *yawning
Ghost: Boo....
*it was a little ghost, cute one.
Me: What are you doing here?
Ghost: Nothing important, just finding your bathroom.
Me: Don't you pee in the open??? Who will see you or your thing?

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

• Mandatory Hashtags: → #spookyprompter#tpspch3#theprompter Dr. Sameeksha Koundal 🐾 ___________________________ #Humour #yourquote #yqtheprompter #dreamingvet

read more
In the silent darkest night I was  sitting studying for my exam when a ghost appears
Ghost: Hey what are you doing sitting in chair at middle of the night?
 Me: I'm studying can't you see I have exam
Ghost: omg ..btw aren't you afraid of me ...boooo I'm real ghost
Me: Do you think I really do care about this right now
Ghost: c'mon kid!  Show some respect. Otherwise I will show you my power
Me: wow power! Ok show me ! Please tell me tomorrow what there would be in exam..tell na?? You are real ghost na ? Why can't you tell?
Ghost shrugging : god why you made me ghost, this boy is more spookier than me😒 
• Mandatory Hashtags:
→ #spookyprompter 
→ #TPSPch3
→ #theprompter
Dr. Sameeksha Koundal 🐾

Shiki

Ghost - "How dare you to come here at this time." Boy - "Why? You are having a private party with your friends." Ghost - "Don't talk silly. Now I will kill you." Boy - "But why?" Ghost - "We don't need reason to kill anyone." Boy - "But Why?" Ghost - "Ahh! Don't talk nuisance with me. Now I will surely kill you." Boy - "Ok! You can but firstly you have to fight with me." #theprompter #sp_pinaka #spookyprompter #tpspch3

read more
A 18 year boy went to a graveyard.
He used to visit the graveyard
whenever he get scolded by his
parents.

But this time he met a ghost.

//CONVERSATION IN CAPTION// Ghost - "How dare you to come here at this time."
Boy - "Why? You are having a private party with your friends."
Ghost - "Don't talk silly. Now I will kill you."
Boy - "But why?"
Ghost - "We don't need reason to kill anyone."
Boy - "But Why?"
Ghost - "Ahh! Don't talk nuisance with me. Now I will surely kill you."
Boy - "Ok! You can but firstly you have to fight with me."

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification