Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmday37 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmday37 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Sweta

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful background ❤️🐼 #pnppicprompt #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #qsbmp47 #qsbmday37 #qsbm #quotestitchers Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Making merry in the rain,
bouncing under the bursting clouds,
dancing and cheering till
get drenched are some of my
deepest longings. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful background ❤️🐼

#pnppicprompt #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #qsbmp47 #qsbmday37 #qsbm #quotestitchers 
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Sweta

The demons lurking inside me
are dark,
So perfectly, they haunt 
my thoughts,
rub salt in my wounds
To leave me writhe in pain
is their aim.

As a sinister invisible but present 
they often drill my soul,
Being in high spirits 
at my torments 
Exulting at me on my worst.  #cinemagraph
#qsbmp47 #qsbmday37 #qsbm #quotestitchers

Sweta

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic167 is out! 🤩 📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨ #yqbaba #musingtime #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday37 #qsbmp47

read more
The gyves are 
within your reach;
so is the world 
outside, but the 
decision is in your
hand whether to
shatter it and reach
for the sky or to dwell
behind it dreaming
to reach for the sky. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic167 is out! 🤩

📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.

Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨

Sweta

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Late-night Fabric #QSstitchonpic171 is out! 🤩 📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨ #yqbaba #Collab #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday37 #qsbmp47

read more
In the world full of
influential people,
I breathe midst the
pages of books that
offer me a zest to live; 
I dwell midst the 
gaps between words 
that allow me hone 
my stance of life. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Late-night Fabric #QSstitchonpic171 is out! 🤩

📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.

The Dream Doodler

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSwordslikewater is out! 🤩 📍Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #musingtime #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmp65 #qsbmday37

read more
They can hide your scars
Substitute your tears
And heal you of unearthly fears

Words are like a splash of water
They can drench you, make you flow
Soothe you by its depth
And can even make a lifeless, glow

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSwordslikewater is out! 🤩

📍Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. 

The Dream Doodler

EQUaddicted ______________ I was in a hurry to my class, as usual and just like that I hit one carelessly. That was regular for me. But its aftermath wasn't. That one clash, clashed my forthcoming days. That mysterious man. I called him more than ten times but he haven't turned once, continued his large steps. It felt as if he left his diary, intentionally. I can't see him either. Just that black cloak and that stealthy smell. I picked up the diary from the ground and went to my class, where m #yqbaba #quotestitchers #qsbm #tdd_longbutshortstories #qsbmp65 #qsbmday37 #qsbmbonus37

read more
EQUaddicted

EQUaddicted

I was in a hurry to my class, as usual and just like that I hit one carelessly. That was regular for me. But its aftermath wasn't. That one clash, clashed my forthcoming days. That mysterious man. I called him more than ten times but he haven't turned once, continued his large steps. It felt as if he left his diary, intentionally. I can't see him either. Just that black cloak and that stealthy smell. I picked up the diary from the ground and went to my class, where m

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification