Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BadiBadi_Baatein Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BadiBadi_Baatein Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about romantic baatein kya hoti hai, kaam ki baatein, bahut takleef deti hai na meri baatein, boondon se baatein, boondon se baatein karaoke,

• 1 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Simmi Arora

'A LETTER TO YOU' ( FICTIONAL ) Hey you, How've you been? It's been such a tough year for you and me, for us. Oh, Im sorry we were never us. It's been a long time since I came up to you for me and not you, since I asked how you were and not what we were or where we stand. You know? I knew where you stood, where we stood but I didn't know where I stood for you. Complications have been more than enough between us; Problems, Stupid sacrifices and I hope I was with you in the first place not car #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more

'A LETTER TO YOU' ( FICTIONAL )

Hey you, How've you been?
It's been such a tough year for you and me, for us. Oh, Im sorry we were never us. 
It's been a long time since I came up to you for me and not you, since I asked how you were and not what we were or where we stand. 
You know? I knew where you stood, where we stood but I didn't know where I stood for you.
 Complications have been more than enough between us; Problems, Stupid sacrifices and I hope I was with you in the first place not car

Simmi Arora

FICTIONAL. I smile with depression, I laugh with anxiety, I cry with aggression, I agree with society. All I know for now is to be quite, #poetrycommunity #yqbaba #yqquotes #Englishpoetry #yqpoetry #yqaestheticthoughts #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more

FICTIONAL.

I smile with depression,
I laugh with anxiety,
I cry with aggression,
I agree with society. 

All I know for now is to be quite,

Simmi Arora

• Just ranting about deep feeling • I've been really really brave wherever it comes to me. Yes, I've been scared of the situation but handled it really well. But now what I'm not brave about is accepting, Accepting the truth that my heart and mind knows but I'm not at all able to accept it. Somewhere deep down in my heart, Im crying thinking about Yes this is the truth but am I ready to accept it? Ready to accept that I'm not in love, I never was maybe. Ready to accept that I can't break a hea #Believe #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqlove #yqaestheticthoughts #RantOfTheDay #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more

• Just ranting about deep feeling •

I've been really really brave wherever it comes to me.
Yes, I've been scared of the situation but handled it really well. 
But now what I'm not brave about is accepting, Accepting the truth that my heart and mind knows but I'm not at all able to accept it. Somewhere deep down in my heart, Im crying thinking about Yes this is the truth but am I ready to accept it?
Ready to accept that I'm not in love, I never was maybe.
Ready to accept that I can't break a hea

Simmi Arora

' Little did we know ' Young romance is weird, Isn't it? We know it's not the reality but we are bounded with lies, lies and lies. We think there are petals flying all around us while we are in love, little did we know that those were the petals we plucked out from the flower one by one while asking ourselves and our heart 'Love me? Love me not?' We think music is going on in the background while we think about that someone, little did we know that we ourselves opened spotify and played 'Bolly #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqaestheticthoughts #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more

' Little did we know '

Young romance is weird, Isn't it?
We know it's not the reality but we are bounded with lies, lies and lies.

We think there are petals flying all around us while we are in love, little did we know that those were the petals we plucked out from the flower one by one while asking ourselves and our heart 'Love me? Love me not?'
We think music is going on in the background while we think about that someone, little did we know that we ourselves opened spotify and played 'Bolly

Simmi Arora

•Fictional, but really really close to my heart. // You asked for love, I offered you friendship // You asked for love, I offered you friendship. You chose going away, I'm still waiting. You left me alone, I'm just one message away. All these times I couldn't stop thinking about you, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqdiary #yqaestheticthoughts #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more

•Fictional, but really really close to my heart.

// You asked for love, I offered you friendship //

You asked for love, I offered you friendship.
You chose going away, I'm still waiting.
You left me alone, I'm just one message away.
All these times I couldn't stop thinking about you,

Simmi Arora

// I'm scared // I'm scared of being with myself even if my comfort zone is limited to me being alone. Every now and then I get a feeling of fear, Fear with the thoughts that gets cooked up in my mind, knowing -it's just thoughts- and maybe it's never gonna happen but it leaves me with a memory of something which I've not experienced in the real world. I end up sleeping for 18 hours somedays and can't sleep for 48 hours at times. No, No. I'm not depressed, I don't have Insomnia, I'm not done. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #longform #yqaestheticthoughts #yqlongform #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more
/caption // I'm scared //

I'm scared of being with myself even if my comfort zone is limited to me being alone.
Every now and then I get a feeling of fear, 
Fear with the thoughts that gets cooked up in my mind, knowing -it's just thoughts- and maybe it's never gonna happen but it leaves me with a memory of something which I've not experienced in the real world.
I end up sleeping for 18 hours somedays and can't sleep for 48 hours at times.
No, No. I'm not depressed, I don't have Insomnia, I'm not done.

Simmi Arora

• THIS IS PURELY FICTION • // Not just because I love you // It's been 7 months I haven't seen him, It's not the longest I've stayed away from him but trust me or not long distance sucks. Well, 2 more days and I'll get to see his ugly face again. You know? I wish I could see this ugly face everyday, I wish this ugly face wakes up every morning beside me saying, "Good morning, Beautiful. Chai bnade please!" The last time I met him, It felt like OKAY THIS IS ALL I NEED. #yqbaba #longdistancerelationship #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqlovestory #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more

• THIS IS PURELY FICTION •

// Not just because I love you //

It's been 7 months I haven't seen him, It's not the longest I've stayed away from him but trust me or not long distance sucks.
Well, 2 more days and I'll get to see his ugly face again. You know? I wish I could see this ugly face everyday, I wish this ugly face wakes up every morning beside me saying, "Good morning, Beautiful. Chai bnade please!" 

The last time I met him, It felt like OKAY THIS IS ALL I NEED.

Simmi Arora

// To the one whom I'll love always & forever // ( LETTER ) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Hey, It's me. I know, I very much know that I would regret doing this and get no chance to come back. I'm not a loser, You know right? I know I should've waited for few more years more and we could have happily spent our rest of the life, But I'm sorry my love, I'm done. #yqbaba #letters #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqletter #suicidenote #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more

// To the one whom I'll love always & forever //
( LETTER )
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Hey,
It's me. I know, I very much know that I would regret doing this and get no chance to come back. I'm not a loser, You know right?
I know I should've waited for few more years more and we could have happily spent our rest of the life, But I'm sorry my love, I'm done.

Simmi Arora

• Because our life is gonna end someday • Because our life is gonna end someday, Lets cheer up, hurry up, cry a little, laugh a bit more, feel every emotion, create memories, achieve milestones, get rid of cursing our lives for not having what the other person has, pack our bags and start a journey which we never thought we would have. Start with a because, because you know you break the rules for ruling your own world, where wrongs and rights are your choice, where ups and downs are your in #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary #trustyourself #yqaestheticthoughts #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more

• Because our life is gonna end someday •

Because our life is gonna end someday,
Lets cheer up, hurry up, cry a little, laugh a bit more, feel every emotion, create memories, achieve milestones, get rid of cursing our lives for not having what the other person has, pack our bags and start a journey which we never thought we would have. 

Start with a because, because you know you break the rules for ruling your own world, where wrongs and rights are your choice, where ups and downs are your in

Simmi Arora

•DO READ WHAT I SAID AFTER THIS WRITEUP• _ I FAILED AS A PERSON _ The moment I wanted to suicide, I failed as a person. The moment I started hating each and everybody, I failed as a person. The moment I stated love to be sin, I failed as a person. The moment all the festivals became a usual day, I failed as a person. #Failure #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqfeelings #trustyourself #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more
        •DO READ WHAT I SAID AFTER THIS WRITEUP•

_ I FAILED AS A PERSON _

The moment I wanted to suicide, I failed as a person.
The moment I started hating each and everybody, I failed as a person.
The moment I stated love to be sin, I failed as a person.
The moment all the festivals became a usual day, I failed as a person.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification