Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best texts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best texts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love life podcast/texts, drunk texts to come over song, drunk texts to myself, drunk texts to crush, drunk texts to girlfriend,

• 22 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

SEARCH FOR THE DIVINE FEMININE
"Ancient moon priestesses were called virgins. 'Virgin'
meant not married, not belonging to a man - a woman
who was 'one-in-herself. The very word derives from a
Latin root meaning strength, force, skill; and was later
applied to men: virile. Ishtar, Diana, Astarte, Isis were
all all called virgin, which did not refer to sexual
chastity, but feminine independence. And all great
culture heroes of the past, mythic or historic, were said
to be born of virgin mothers: Marduk, Gilgamesh,
Buddha, Osiris, Dionysus, Genghis Khan, Jesus - they
were all affirmed as sons of the Great Mother, of the
Original One, their worldly power deriving from her.
When the Hebrews used the word, and in the original
Aramaic, it meant 'maiden' or 'young woman', with no
connotations to sexual chastity. It is later on that
Christian translators distorted the meaning into
sexually pure, chaste, never touched - because they
could not conceive of the 'Virgin Mary' as a woman of
independent sexuality." - excerpt by Monica Sjöö in her
book The Great Cosmic Mother: Rediscovering the
Religion of the Earth.
To all my soulsisters, I am putting this post to remind
you that the definition of labels keep changing and
shifting through different eras. May we all remember to
tap into our own Divine Feminine despite these labels.
May we remember to define ourselves based on our own
insight, intuition and instinct. May we remember never
to judge another soulsister. May we remember that all
the power we need to be our most divine selves lies
within us. So be it. Om.

©KhaultiSyahi #virgin #virgunity #who is #ancient #texts #proof  #khaultisyahi #think #thinkdifferent

Neerja

(Quote492) #onlinefriends #texts #Fadedstories #Memories #chailovers #dedicated ~ Deliquesce - Dissolve Feb2018 Quote26

read more
He : "sleep else you will get dark circles."

She : "ah no, being black is a perk, no dark circles could be seen actually."

He: "chup kar, so jaa"

She : "arre seriously yaar, it deliquesce so fine with this skin tone of mine.."

He: "you and your logics !" (Quote492) #onlinefriends #texts #fadedstories #memories #chailovers #dedicated 

~ Deliquesce - Dissolve 

Feb2018
Quote26

CalmKazi

#PredictiveTexts Challenge by Oindrila Majumdar Hope this works. #funforchallenge #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #texts Love #Threads #talks

read more
My love for you can find more threads on your smiles and not really appreciate how long have I needed some advice on how to get the same time as we had before. #PredictiveTexts Challenge by Oindrila Majumdar Hope this works. #funforchallenge

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Texts #Love #Threads #Talks

tanu nanwani

You can stay away from someone because you don't love someone, what if that someone loves you alot and addicted to your good morning n night messages. 
Your mood, your life. 
Someone needs to understand that your life doesn't revolves around him/her but his/her life does. 
Now think about karmas..  I am confused that what will happen according to karma in this story..
Any suggestions?  #yqbaba #shortstory #you #someone #addiction #onesided #love #morning #night #texts #ending #suggestions #karmas 

Please suggest an interesting ending

Monisha Gopal

You don't text me anymore. I stare at my phone's screen forever for my phone to beep your name. But there it sits, blank with no notifications to show and no attention to offer. Gone are those days where a mindful conversation with you shoved down enough power and energy in me for the day. Gone are those days when waking up to your good morning message seemed important than my sleep itself. Gone are those when love priorized you on the list. Now, I retire waiting for your text that never c #Quotes #words #writer #YourQuotes #texts #notext

read more
I retire waiting for your text that never comes.  You don't text me anymore. 

I stare at my phone's screen forever for my phone to beep your name. But there it sits, blank with no notifications to show and no attention to offer. 
Gone are those days where a mindful conversation with you shoved down enough power and energy in me for the day. 
Gone are those days when waking up to your good morning message seemed important than my sleep itself. 
Gone are those when love priorized you on the list. 
Now, I retire waiting for your text that never c

Tripta Nanwani

You can stay away from someone because you don't love someone, what if that someone loves you alot and addicted to your good morning n night messages. 
Your mood, your life. 
Someone needs to understand that your life doesn't revolves around him/her but his/her life does. 
Now think about karmas..  I am confused that what will happen according to karma in this story..
Any suggestions?  #yqbaba #shortstory #you #someone #addiction #onesided #love #morning #night #texts #ending #suggestions #karmas 

Please suggest an interesting ending

Devansh Desai

There's this strange intimacy that SMSing and Texting possesses to this date that no number of messaging apps, in my opinion, can ever beat. #sms #texts #intimacy #messaging #yqbaba

Akshaya

Tears in her eyes and laughs in her texts
She lost her somewhere searching him❤😶 Lost but not found😶
YourQuote Baba 
#yq 
#nightquotes
#lovelostitsway 
#lifeandtimes 
#nightthoughts 
#lonelydays

Tarun Kushwaha

Can't resist myself messaging you. #Whatsapp #texts #Conversation #missingyou #yqbaba #yqtarun

read more
I think thousands of time and type something and then cancel it.  Can't resist myself messaging you. 
#whatsapp #texts #conversation #missingyou #yqbaba #yqtarun

Annruzai Fernandes

love life #Picquotes #texts #8wordstory

read more
From Texts to Picquotes
Love dissolved. Life evolved. #love 
#life
#picquotes
#texts
#8wordstory
loader
Home