Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DrawingInspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DrawingInspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about winnie the pooh drawing, drawing meaning in marathi, pictures for drawing, farjana drawing academy for beginners, farjana drawing academy girl with hat,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

(...Continued from quote) Of course one could argue what help do I get from it. Well, for me everything I write is a process and if I do not get closure to that thought or a reason to any random musing I have; I tend to react violently. Some other writers get gloomy, others take inspiration from the pain, I simply get angry. It results in me overthinking the mundane and reflecting on outcomes to draw inspiration from it. A task even as small as cleaning up your room can do wonders if you put a #yqbaba #writersblock #Mundane #inspireme #calmkaziwrites #DrawingInspiration

read more
Often I find myself in that dark phase where I do not like to write more than just randomly scribble some thoughts and close the diary. My reactions to nominal things such as a misspelt word or grammatical errors is violent to an extent of throwing things across the room. I may sound crazy but be patient I have a valid argument for it.
You see when such things happen in my life where I have no inspiration and zero productivity I tend to incubate. I like to create my own zone and sit in the bubble for hours procrastinating and realizing the patterns in my randomness of actions. Chaos is a simple by-product of such methods where usually it feels okay to throw things around in the room just to pick up things and move along. 

(Continued in caption...) (...Continued from quote)

Of course one could argue what help do I get from it. Well, for me everything I write is a process and if I do not get closure to that thought or a reason to any random musing I have; I tend to react violently. Some other writers get gloomy, others take inspiration from the pain, I simply get angry. It results in me overthinking the mundane and reflecting on outcomes to draw inspiration from it. A task even as small as cleaning up your room can do wonders if you put a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification