Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mundane Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mundane Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mundane life quotes, mundane meaning in hindi, mundane life meaning, mundane meaning in english, mundane meaning in marathi,

• 13 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#Sunhera #golden life #sunitapathania #Precious #Mundane #inspirationalquotes #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Bhavana kmishra R K Mishra " सूर्य " Dil E Nadan sana naaz अभिलाष द्विवेदी (अकेला ) एक अनपढ़ शायर PRIYANK SHRIVASTAVA 'अरमान' Anshu writer Sita Prasad Mili Saha Lalit Saxena Suresh Gulia Dr Anoop Anjali saini meri_diary(R*) Kirti Pandey प्रशांत की डायरी poonam atrey Ravi vibhute M@nsi Bisht -hardik Mahajan Neel Puja Udeshi Poonam Suyal Anil Ray AbhiJaunpur Amol M. Bodke nar #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Blue Butterfly

Twitchy thoughts forces me 
sit down infront of a table. 
Slide open a new blank white page,
start pouring and fill the blankness;
fancying me with 
quite a few dark suggestions.
I just don’t know why, the fingers but
aren’t happy moving. 

Cryptic though, lured I am into,
turning the colour of the font to white,
to match may be, with the blank white background.

Now, my inked thoughts 
and the white spaces
seems last to find its truce;
as they both now remain empty—blank white;
and somehow now
I too am at my peace ! #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #mundane #blankaccounts #randomscribble #voidspace #whitespace

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdiaryblank • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #Mundane #iambicpentameter #mymate

read more
Oh mate thy mind is pensive more
By worldly mundane brains, tumult is be
Thy thoughts like mirror grinding polished
By religion bogus tools, reflect thou same

Hast glimpse of inner mirror sight of thou
And knowst the real THEE, who thee and like
Be not dwell into pensive mind by worldly words
Thy heart there listen music of it OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdiaryblank
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdiaryblank • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #Mundane #iambicpentameter #mymate

read more
Oh mate thy mind is pensive more
By worldly mundane brains, tumult is be
Thy thoughts like mirror grinding polished
By religion bogus tools, reflect thou same

Hast glimpse of inner mirror sight of thou
And knowst the real THEE, who thee and like
Be not dwell into pensive mind by worldly words
Thy heart there listen music of it OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdiaryblank
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

In love, even #Mundane things are #Romantic, that make the #romance even more romantic. #simplepoetry is not always my thing. Just tried this.

read more
The mornings, hastily getting ready for work,
Lazily cuddling up forgetting everything else,
Cooking breakfast when the other is alseep,
Waking up next to you and making sweet love,
I want to share all of them with you.

The afternoons, missing each other's presence during work,
Taking good naps in each other's arms,
Drinking tea or milk after clanking the mugs,
And have horny sex after numerous naughty teases,

The evenings, in the breezy balcony with a chit chat,
Taking walks to the parks, hand in hand,
Go shopping groceries and veggies, or simply while away time
Having you sit on my lap and whisper sweet nothings into each other's ears,

The nights, cooking and having dinner, both together,
Getting on to the terrace to see the starry night sky,
Strolling along the roads to get some coconut water,
Falling asleep after steamy lovemaking,
I want to share the rest of them with you. In #love, even #mundane things are #romantic, that make the #romance even more romantic.
#simplepoetry is not always my thing. Just tried this.

CalmKazi

Sometimes the most mundane things tell you more. 

My umbrella is black and manual, but also is water repellent and reverse folds. A little bit of this, some of that. 

Just like me. Umbrella

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Umbrella #Mundane

CalmKazi

(...Continued from quote) Of course one could argue what help do I get from it. Well, for me everything I write is a process and if I do not get closure to that thought or a reason to any random musing I have; I tend to react violently. Some other writers get gloomy, others take inspiration from the pain, I simply get angry. It results in me overthinking the mundane and reflecting on outcomes to draw inspiration from it. A task even as small as cleaning up your room can do wonders if you put a #yqbaba #writersblock #Mundane #inspireme #calmkaziwrites #DrawingInspiration

read more
Often I find myself in that dark phase where I do not like to write more than just randomly scribble some thoughts and close the diary. My reactions to nominal things such as a misspelt word or grammatical errors is violent to an extent of throwing things across the room. I may sound crazy but be patient I have a valid argument for it.
You see when such things happen in my life where I have no inspiration and zero productivity I tend to incubate. I like to create my own zone and sit in the bubble for hours procrastinating and realizing the patterns in my randomness of actions. Chaos is a simple by-product of such methods where usually it feels okay to throw things around in the room just to pick up things and move along. 

(Continued in caption...) (...Continued from quote)

Of course one could argue what help do I get from it. Well, for me everything I write is a process and if I do not get closure to that thought or a reason to any random musing I have; I tend to react violently. Some other writers get gloomy, others take inspiration from the pain, I simply get angry. It results in me overthinking the mundane and reflecting on outcomes to draw inspiration from it. A task even as small as cleaning up your room can do wonders if you put a

Pratibha Rahul Juyal

mundan sanskar #baby #Mundane #mybaby

read more
mute video

Sonal Gupta

What's the beauty in ordinary?

It evokes you with essense of your daily grind  #ordinary #life #dailygrind #mundane #yqbaba #yourquote #lifequotes

Amit Jotwani

The daily mundane
unexplained pain 
rotting routine 
crutches to lean 
dreams we bury 
under dense slurry 
edge of madness 
voids of sadness 
follow the herd 
forget the bird 
days darker than nights