Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best democratesanddessenters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best democratesanddessenters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about democrat and republican, meet and fuck demo 10, dem khan hua, demo on delivery, demo shayari,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Vidhi Vishwas

You may make me melt again and again but I'll remold myself instead of raining.... #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #restzone #quotestichers #democratesanddessenters #mold #sad #voiceofsilence

Vidhi Vishwas

Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #restzone #democratesanddessenters #quotestitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                        my deep wounds 
which you sew,
You always try to create a music out of us which is purely new,
I have never seen someone working so hard to convert my fake smile into true...  Collab and complete the poem titled 'About You' in today's #poemtime. #aboutyoupoem #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #restzone #democratesanddessenters #quotestitchers
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vidhi Vishwas

I thought breaking again 
would be easier than earlier
May be he rebuilt you 
apart from reconstructing 
 #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #restzone #democratesanddessenters #quotestichers #love #broken #voiceofsilence

Vidhi Vishwas

.....It hurts even more to see the other person trying really hard to make you smile when you really can't.....  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Vaibhav Singh #yourquote #yoirquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #restzone #quotestitchers #democratesanddessenters #voiceofsilence

Vidhi Vishwas

Knowledge has no language..... #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquote#aestheticthoughts#restzone#democratesanddessenters#quotestichers#voiceofsilence

Vidhi Vishwas

"टूटी हूँ, भिखरी तो नही।" 
ये कह क्या दिया, लोगों ने तो
आज़माना ही शुरू कर दिया।। #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #democratesanddessenters #restzone #quotestitchers #voiceofsilence

Vidhi Vishwas

Others lies don't make you suffer, their truth behind the lie does..... #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotes#aestheticthoughts#restzone#quotestichers#democratesanddessenters#voiceofsilence

Vidhi Vishwas

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab with us and express your thoughts along with ours. #rzpartners6 #yqrestzone #rzpartners #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine#democratesanddessenters#voiceofsilence Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
A writer's eyes 
are so deep that 
usually people
are afraid of 
drowning.....
 Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab with us and express your thoughts along with ours.

#rzpartners6 #yqrestzone #rzpartners #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone   #YourQuoteAndMine#democratesanddessenters#voiceofsilence
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Vidhi Vishwas

speak the most loudest..... Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to begin your day. #writingcan #YourQuoteAndMine#yourquotebaba#yourquotedidi#aestheticthoughts#democratesanddessenters#keepsmiling
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification