Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best didicheat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best didicheat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love u didi images, love u didi, jiska naam hai didi mamta, how did you tell your husband you were pregnant, happy birthday didi shayari in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Sourajita D

Hate me. But hate me with a sugarcoated truth! It hurts less. Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

read more
Reason 9:
"Where for him,
 I'm expressive; 
You consider me 
outrightly extrovert!" Hate me. But hate me with a sugarcoated truth! It hurts less. 

Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim  #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

Sourajita D

Though loving someone isn't completely the men's department but while patriarchal society exists, why let go of some advantages! Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

read more
Reason 8
"He is desperately in
 need to love, 
You are desperate
 to be loved! " Though loving someone isn't completely the men's department but while patriarchal society exists, why let go of some advantages!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim  #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

Sourajita D

Reason 7:
He wanted me to move
 ahead with him;
You wanted me to stay 
back for you.  1.15

Sourajita D

Reason 6:
"You weren't wrong, 
It's that you weren't 
enough correct to make
 me stay back for you!" 1.14

Sourajita D

1.13 Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect alostgirlsdiary . Thank you for waiting for me😍

read more
Reason 5:
"He needs to be read so 
that I understand myself;
You wanted to be read so 
that I confuse myself!" 1.13

alostgirlsdiary  . Thank you for waiting for me😍

Sourajita D

1.12 Tap on #didicheat to read the previous parts... #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect Here you go, alostgirlsdiary . Thank you for reminding me😍

read more
Reason 4:
"He loves to be written
 down with faults, 
You hate even to be discussed 
with corrections!" 1.12

Here you go,  alostgirlsdiary . Thank you for reminding me😍

Sourajita D

Reason 3:
"Anger leads to heated debates with him; 
and not silent fights that I have with you!" #sourajita #lovewithouthim #didicheat #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

Sourajita D

Reason 2
"Unlike you he didn't ask me
to bury my tears and smile, 
He held my hands so that
 I can cry it all out!" #sourajita #lovewithouthim #didicheat #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

Sourajita D

If you are thinking where is part 1, it's under the title #LoveMemoir. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #didicheat #quotereview #newseries #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

read more
 Sourajita D. If you are thinking where is part 1, it's under the title #lovememoir.

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #didicheat #quotereview #newseries  #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect

Sourajita D

Reason 1

"He didn't fall for my smile, instead 
He gifted me the smile to fall for!"  #sourajita #lovewithouthim #didicheat #quotereview #newseries #yqrz #newwritersclub #romanticallyincorrect
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification