Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thesunneversets Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thesunneversets Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sex pistols holidays in thesun, thes, thesun,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Disclosed Heart

The sun never sets Oh my gosh how I am going to sleep if the sun doesn’t set. Honey it’s true in this part of the world sun never sets it always shines. Stop chiding, you are just unbelievable. It was when we checked out of the Norway airport and my best friend revealed that sun is never gonna set here. It was a nightmare to me that’s unbelievable. I kept on thinking how the people here sleep and wake up in the morning without the darkness as of a night.Just like you switch off the lights bef #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #thesunneversets

read more
The sun never sets

The sun never sets

Oh my gosh how I am going to sleep if the sun doesn’t set.
Honey it’s true in this part of the world sun never sets it always shines. Stop chiding, you are just unbelievable. 
It was when we checked out of the Norway airport and my best friend revealed that sun is never gonna set here. It was a nightmare to me that’s unbelievable. I kept on thinking how the people here sleep and wake up in the morning without the darkness as of a night.Just like you switch off the lights bef

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #thesunneversets I set my imagination rolling. This time I let it go really wild. I looked outa the window and watched the harsh sun beating down on the city. I looked up and thanked the sun for its absence at night. Hey, what if the sun never set? How would it be? My imagination was happy to be allowed a run today. C'mon, it said. I found myself in a city where the sun never set. Initially I enjoyed the light. Most importantly, I lost my fear of ghosts. I #chitstory

read more
When my imagination takes me to a city where 
THE SUN NEVER SETS #yqbaba  #shortstory #yostowrimo 
#thesunneversets 

I set my imagination rolling. This time I let it go really wild. I looked outa the window and watched the harsh sun beating down on the city. I looked up and thanked the sun for its absence at night. Hey, what if the sun never set? How would it be? My imagination was happy to be allowed a run today. C'mon, it said. 

I found myself in a city where the sun never set. Initially I enjoyed the light. Most importantly, I lost my fear of ghosts. I

Anuj Jain

The Sun Never Sets A tight slap on the back of the head accompanied with a loud hoot from the horn startled me and the girls with whom I had been dancing vanished, leaving me amidst the giggling duo whom I could have killed at that moment. It was a well planned out holiday to Svalbard, Norway with my friends Sunil and Asif. The land of the midnight sun where the sun never sets for 5 months. It's already time for our kayaking you lazybones, they shouted laughing. What time is it, I asked. W #ShortStory #yostowrimo #thesunneversets #anujjain

read more
The Sun Never Sets

Story in Caption The Sun Never Sets

A tight slap on the back of the head accompanied with a loud hoot from the horn startled me and the girls with whom I had been dancing vanished, leaving me amidst the giggling duo whom I could have killed at that moment. 
It was a well planned out holiday to Svalbard, Norway with my friends Sunil and Asif. 
The land of the midnight sun where the sun never sets for 5 months. 
It's already time for our kayaking you lazybones, they shouted laughing. 
What time is it, I asked. 
W

Raja Shekar

The sun never sets. 

I put up my shoes and starred walking in the streets.

My eyes were searching for her.
I went to the coffeeshops where we spent hours talking to each other.
All were empty now. She was not there.

I went to the beach to find her, where we used to sit stretching our legs. The waves used to kiss our feet gently.
She was not there.

I went to the library and searched the corner benches, where I used to read her poems. The benches were full but could not find her face.

My heart started setting down for not finding her
but The sun never sets 
 #YourQuote Baba #colab #shortstory #yostowrimo #thesunneversets

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification