Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imtsf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imtsf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imt tractor parts uk, sbi imt 590, venue imt, imt ghaziabad 33100, imt ghaziabad,

• 1 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

That precious moment I failed to cherish, 
Lingers in my paths waiting to flourish. 

Come let me nourish
Embrace what I feel and relish

What did not bloom in the past, 
Allow it to blossom forever to last.  #mryawer #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #samriddhi #dusky #imtsf #life #joy

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

A sketch that depicts the truth of modern's era people. Most of us are surviving, smiling having a lot of pain inside our heart. Still we laugh and we win. Artists : myself It's my imagination #mryawer #Samriddhi #yourquotebaba #yqdidi #imtsf #yqbhaijan life #Pain

read more
No words.
If you get this
then comment below... A sketch that depicts the truth of modern's era people. Most of us are surviving, smiling having a lot of pain inside our heart. Still we laugh and we win. 

Artists : myself
It's my imagination
#mryawer
 #samriddhi #yourquotebaba #yqdidi #imtsf #yqbhaijan #life #pain

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

No matter how small, invaluable or different you think you are, there is always a special place in this world, just for you. #mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi #life #duskywriter #yourquotebaba #yqbhaijaan #imtsf

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

Jazbaat
Emotions are very dangerous that can ruin a life within a second. The wound heals in decades... And the spot stays lifetime... #mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi #imtsf #yourquotebaba #emotions #yourquotebaba

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

Love has two faces :
Fish and Water
1~ Need for no reason just for spending time together, understanding each other, gossiping, share feelings and care for each other...and feel lonely without each other...can't leave, can't heal, can't stay away...
Or
Horse and Grass
2 ~ Here, It works like a key to open the door of romance, sex and desires...
Love continues till the desires fulfilling. 
If it stops then love stops. And if it meets a new one then it helps to forget the past easily. #mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotebaba #yqgudia #imtsf #truelove

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

Aaj dil dukha hai tum yaad aaye... 
Din bhi wahi, raatein wahi... 
Sanson me sanse hai nahi... #mryawer #imtsf #yqbaba

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

Modern-Era's Thought
You can't be great by having a great heart and a great thought. 

You can be great only by wearing great clothes, having great money in pocket and living in a great palace. #mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi #imtsf #yqgudiya #yourquotebaba #lifelessons

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

Your words may be great... But they are worthless until you are a poor...

So, keep your words safe and try to be great then ur words will be evaluated. #mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotebaba #lifelessons #imtsf

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

No matter how good you are...
People will treat you as per your status and high standard of living. #mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi #imtsf #life

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

Jang-e-ishq me ye musafir dil haar gya... 
Jism bacha to kya bacha.... 
mohabbat-e-mahbub me rooh jal gya... 
Jism jala to kya jala... 
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #ishq #muhabbat #imtsf #mryawer #yourquotebaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification