Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the best is yet to come meaning in hindi, the best is yet to come quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in marathi, yelling the best is yet to come, the best is yet to come meaning,

• 174 Followers
  • 1116 Stories

purple_phoneix

#yet it hurts !! #Thoughts

read more

Rahul Sharma

He, who cared everone, is yet to be cared for his sentiments. He knew that it was useless to expect gratitude but was never sorry for his humane acts.He, who expect nothing from others could never be tantalized.  #yet #sorrynotsorry #yqbaba #yqtales #quote #lifelessons #quote #writer

Nalini Rupam

I am not sorry for your agony...
I lived, I loved, I believed, I accepted all that life gave me...including you

I never chased anything yet I never let anything go easily...including you

I am not sorry for you want to live with anyone...excluding me #yet  #sorrynotsorry #latenighttales #yqbaba #yqdidi #challengeoftheday

Swapnil Moon

Life is Mysterious and
We all know this....
Yet some try to solve this mystery.... #wordoftheday #yet #yqbaba #yqquotes #life #mysteryoflife

Mathan kumar G

#yet #Firm #yqbaba

read more
I am not invincible;
Yet, I am not convincible. #yet #firm #yqbaba

Subhasish Das

Because happiness lies inside the heart and circulates in the vessels... ♥️ #yqbaba #yet #wordoftheday #lord #Divine love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohammad Abdul Muqueet Collaborating with Jennifer Powell

read more
His Dreams will take him miles 
His love for God will be his support! Because happiness lies inside the heart and circulates in the vessels... ♥️
#yqbaba #yet #wordoftheday #Lord #divine #love  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Mohammad Abdul Muqueet
Collaborating with  Jennifer Powell

Abid

Challenge 1: Use #yet Challenge 2: What are you not apologetic for? Use #sorrynotsorry Challenge 3: Pick your favourite person here or the first person you interacted with. Tag them. Use #penpal Shoutout to Greetings Now, greet people and make them feel special! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
For being blunt and in your face cos I don't care a f..... Damn.. I have always been upright and brave. 😎 Challenge 1: Use #Yet 

Challenge 2: What are you not apologetic for? Use #SorryNotSorry

Challenge 3: Pick your favourite person here or the first person you interacted with. Tag them. Use #PenPal

Shoutout to Greetings 
Now, greet people and make them feel special!

Abid

Challenge 1: Use #yet Challenge 2: What are you not apologetic for? Use #sorrynotsorry Challenge 3: Pick your favourite person here or the first person you interacted with. Tag them. Use #penpal Shoutout to Greetings Now, greet people and make them feel special! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Yet you wrote filth in your quote, Idiots praised u sky high only to bring your downfall one day.  Challenge 1: Use #Yet 

Challenge 2: What are you not apologetic for? Use #SorryNotSorry

Challenge 3: Pick your favourite person here or the first person you interacted with. Tag them. Use #PenPal

Shoutout to Greetings 
Now, greet people and make them feel special!

sanjana

I am not sorry for my sensitivity
But yet i am looking forward 
to learn detachment. #yet #iamnot #yqbaba #yqquotes #sorrynotsorry

Sourajita D

If there was a novel based on my life, it'd be called Everybody's Baba. Think carefully and tell me what will be the title of a #novelaboutyou. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sourajita #lovewithouthim #yet #not #yours

read more
"With Love,
 Yet Not Yours!" If there was a novel based on my life, it'd be called Everybody's Baba. Think carefully and tell me what will be the title of a #novelaboutyou. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #yet #not #yours
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification