Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpintimidators Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpintimidators Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 1 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Hansika Bansal

Day 3~ Challenge 3 Hey people! 📢Here is the RAPID FIRE round. All you have to do is, collab on this challenge, within 2hrs from now. 📢There's a slight change. Each team can post maximum 40 quotes. There's no limit on individual's count. But overall team can post upto 40. 📢So, divide your work and post wisely. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #pennpopcorn #writescapade #eccedentesiasthb #pnpcomicstrip #pnprapidfire3 #pnpintimidators

read more
Online classes are better 
than this

Ohhh , twist .. I should 
Watch this Day 3~ Challenge 3

Hey people! 
📢Here is the RAPID FIRE round. All you have to do is, collab on this challenge, within 2hrs from now. 

📢There's a slight change. Each team can post maximum 40 quotes. There's no limit on individual's count. But overall team can post upto 40. 

📢So, divide your work and post wisely.

Hansika Bansal

Day 3~ Challenge 3 Hey people! 📢Here is the RAPID FIRE round. All you have to do is, collab on this challenge, within 2hrs from now. 📢There's a slight change. Each team can post maximum 40 quotes. There's no limit on individual's count. But overall team can post upto 40. 📢So, divide your work and post wisely. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #pennpopcorn #writescapade #eccedentesiasthb #pnpcomicstrip #pnprapidfire3 #pnpintimidators

read more
What !! 
kumkum bhagya

Pragya again kidnapped 

Day 3~ Challenge 3

Hey people! 
📢Here is the RAPID FIRE round. All you have to do is, collab on this challenge, within 2hrs from now. 

📢There's a slight change. Each team can post maximum 40 quotes. There's no limit on individual's count. But overall team can post upto 40. 

Hansika Bansal

read more
Mom scolds 

Dad also scolds Day 3~ Challenge 3

Hey people! 

Hansika Bansal

Spending time with loved ones
At those 12:00 ams 
Is one of the best feeling ever,
Being a midnight lover
We share lots of strains
Those laughters and pains
We love to be in each other arms 
And feel the love we both are lack of,
I am nocturnal wild,
I am The midnight's child... The midnight's children

#pnpintimidators 
#pnpmysterybox3 
#eccedentesiasthb 
#ypbaba 
#pennpopcorn 
#collabwithpnp

Hansika Bansal

Wanted to add Dr. 
to her name
She added Mrs. Day 2 challenge 3

#pnpintimidators 
#pnprapidfire2
#eccedentesiasthb 
#pnpcompromise #writescapade #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

Hansika Bansal

..... #eccedentesiasthb 
#pnpintimidators 
#writescapade 
#pennpopcorn 
#collabwithpnp 
#pnpmysterybox2 
#yqbaba 
Day 2 challenge 2

Hansika Bansal

Here are my list of characters :- ● Character 1st: THE ARTIST ~ He was drowned in the river of loneliness. Yes, there was no one upon whom he could rely. He was an orphan . He had received no assets from his ancestors but yes, he had a beautiful asset ,his art, that had the capacity to win hearts . His art not only became his solitude partner but also gave him a chance to earn royalty . Now , he is known as Joy, the God of art. Joy wasn't his name but it was given to him by his fans. ●Chara #yqbaba #games #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #writescapade #eccedentesiasthb #pnpcharacterisation #pnpintimidators

read more
My character ~ Here are my list of characters :- 

● Character 1st: THE ARTIST ~ 
He was drowned in the river of loneliness. Yes, there was no one upon whom he could rely. He was an orphan . He had received no assets from his ancestors but yes, he had a beautiful asset ,his art, that had the capacity to win hearts . His art not only became his solitude partner but also gave him a chance to earn royalty .
Now , he is known as Joy, the God of art. Joy wasn't his name but it was given to him by his fans.

●Chara

Hansika Bansal

She : I love you as a friend .
Le boy :  
 Day 1 challenge 3
#pnpintimidators
#eccedentesiasthb 
#pnprapidfire1
#pnpmeme #writescapade #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

When mom scolds my siblings .
Le happy me : Day 1 challenge 3rd 
#pnprapidfire1
#pnpintimidators 
#eccedentesiasthb

Hansika Bansal

A boy passing smile every time he sees me .
Le frustated me : Day 1~ Challenge 3
#pnpintimidators 
#eccedentesiasthb 
#pnprapidfire1
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification