Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lostandfoundstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lostandfoundstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lost in love with you, never lost love quotes, best quotes on lost love, lost first love quotes, love quotes for lost love,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #lostandfoundstory #yostowrimo #ShortStory My best friend. Yes, my best friend of five years. I would speak to her every single day. She would ping me from any corner of the earth and a single line of text from her would be reassuring and comforting. Either a good morning or a good night and the day would end in smiles. There were times when the mobile towers would play truant and I would frantically call her people to find out if she was okay. Such was our friendship. One day, five y #chitstory

read more
LOST AND FOUND
OMG! My best friend has gone missing. I finally locate her. Read on in the caption to know more.. #yqbaba #lostandfoundstory #yostowrimo #shortstory

My best friend. Yes, my best friend of five years. I would speak to her every single day. She would ping me from any corner of the earth and a single line of text from her would be reassuring and comforting. Either a good morning or a good night and the day would end in smiles. There were times when the mobile towers would play truant and I would frantically call her people to find out if she was okay. Such was our friendship. 
One day, five y

Anuj Jain

Lost and found “We don’t like loose threads. We don’t like unanswered questions or unsolved mysteries or uncertainty. We don’t like not knowing what is waiting for us around the corner and, if it might hurt us, what we can do to avoid it or prepare for it. The inherent belief of humankind that ‘forewarned is forearmed.’ And we've held that belief for as long as humankind has existed on Earth.” Sylvia Browne had put it aptly. The phone rang at 1 am in the night. What is this Sunil up to at this #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #lostandfound #yostowrimo #anujstories #lostandfoundstory

read more
Lost and Found

In caption Lost and found

“We don’t like loose threads. We don’t like unanswered questions or unsolved mysteries or uncertainty. We don’t like not knowing what is waiting for us around the corner and, if it might hurt us, what we can do to avoid it or prepare for it. The inherent belief of humankind that ‘forewarned is forearmed.’ And we've held that belief for as long as humankind has existed on Earth.” 
Sylvia Browne had put it aptly.
The phone rang at 1 am in the night.
What is this Sunil up to at this

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification