Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best being240 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best being240 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love being single quotes, being alone is my attitude, me being me quotes, poems about being scared to love, osho being in love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Neerja

(Quote 848) "Probably, smtimes I feel, A fish can't fly doesn't matter how hard it tries.", he said. " well in that case, I would don my goggles & SCUBA suit. and dive in to the sea to be with you....." ❣️ Came a soft and cheerful reply from her.... From 'He' perspective. #Conversation #LoveStories #YourQuoteAndMine #donebeinginlove #being240

read more
.............. (Quote 848) "Probably, smtimes I feel,
A fish can't fly doesn't matter how hard it tries.", he said.

" well in that case, I would don my goggles & SCUBA suit. and dive in to the sea to be with you....." ❣️

Came a soft and cheerful reply from her.... 

From 'He' perspective.

Neerja

(Quote 848) "Probably, smtimes I feel, A fish can't fly doesn't matter how hard it tries.", he said. From 'He' perspective. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #being240

read more
"Cause you are like a perfect movie but am not the right actor to fit in!!"  (Quote 848) "Probably, smtimes I feel,
A fish can't fly doesn't matter how hard it tries.", he said.

From 'He' perspective.

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #donebeinginlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Neerja

love #Relationship(God bless!) #gemini girl #Universe life Collaborating with Neerja Collaborating with Raj Kumar Pandey (I have written nothing in collab) just wanted it to be in my page of quotes..Thankyou Raj Kumar Pandey for the collab! Means a lot. #being240

read more
.....  #love #relationship(God bless!) #gemini girl  #universe #life
Collaborating with Neerja 
Collaborating with Raj Kumar Pandey (I have written nothing in collab) just wanted it to be in my page of quotes..Thankyou Raj Kumar Pandey for the collab! Means a lot.

#being240

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification