Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best vanaprastham Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best vanaprastham Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about vanaprastham, life and works of ludwig van beethoven, what is the setting in flipped by wendelin van draanen, meaning of van mahotsav in hindi, what genre is flipped by wendelin van draanen,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Every emotion can be expressed in words or through any other forms of the art, to an extent. Pain, the incorrigible hurt, the gut wrenching wound; What one would script, for the one which is seen reflected in his eyes ? Where the words fall short, this man's emotive human expressions, breathes excellence, shattering the boundaries of possibilities of earthy human manifestations. Could it be the soul possession of the art in kunhikuttan, into, Lal the actor ? #yourquote #yqbaba #Mohanlal #yqenglish #lalettan #peppeboy #vanaprastham

read more
Certain brilliances are visual extravaganzas, timescaped eternally. 

Every emotion can be expressed in words or through any other forms of the art, to an extent. 
Pain, the incorrigible hurt, the gut wrenching wound; What one would script, for the one which is seen reflected in his eyes ? 

Where the words fall short, this man's emotive human expressions, breathes excellence, shattering the boundaries of possibilities of earthy human manifestations. 

Could it be the soul possession of the art in kunhikuttan, into, Lal the actor ?

Blue Butterfly

When it's a holiday and you chance upon a watch, the nth times (vanaprastham, the movie); the writer in you yearns to cease and the art begins to manifest in you. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #lalettan #Goosebumps #foreverfan #vanaprastham

read more
 The MAN, The Myth, The Legend, When it's a holiday and you chance upon a watch, the nth times (vanaprastham, the movie); the writer in you yearns to cease and the art begins to manifest in you. 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #lalettan #goosebumps #foreverfan #vanaprastham

Blue Butterfly

Love me...
Leave me...and tear me apart, once more...! 
Let me play that ache, once more !

(Kunhikuttan the character, Vanaprastham the film) PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #lalettan #kunhikuttan #vanaprastham #art

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification