Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best foreverfan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best foreverfan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love forever images with quotes, i promise to love you forever poem, love you forever and ever quotes, i will love you forever poem, i love you always forever quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Appear, Submit, Leave (Normal human life) appear, submit, leave and LIVE on ! (an artist's life) Not many people do that to you in this life (my inspiration to whatever I scribble) Forever, Lalettan #yourquote #yqbaba #yqenglish #artistlife #aestheticthoughts #lalettan #foreverfan #peppeboy

read more
Appear, Submit, Leave ! 
Appear, Submit, Leave (Normal human life)
appear, submit, leave and LIVE on ! (an artist's life)

Not many people do that to you in this life (my inspiration to whatever I scribble)

Forever, Lalettan

Blue Butterfly

When it's a holiday and you chance upon a watch, the nth times (vanaprastham, the movie); the writer in you yearns to cease and the art begins to manifest in you. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #lalettan #Goosebumps #foreverfan #vanaprastham

read more
 The MAN, The Myth, The Legend, When it's a holiday and you chance upon a watch, the nth times (vanaprastham, the movie); the writer in you yearns to cease and the art begins to manifest in you. 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #lalettan #goosebumps #foreverfan #vanaprastham

Presha

The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #RIPKK #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #foreverfan #yqbaba

read more
Last night when I went to sleep little did I know that I would wake up to the end of an era.... I've grown up listening to your soulful voice...
Thank you for making my childhood awesome...I've known love through your songs...I've lost counts to the number of songs which are my favourite till date...
Your songs were not just songs, they were my home, they were a part of me... and today as you left... you took a part of me too...
Wish I could just rewind the time as I used to rewind your songs...
Khair "Ab kehna aur kya...jab tune keh diya Alvida💔"
Rest in peace legend 🙏 The legendary singer Krishnakumar Kunnath popularly known as KK, passed away at the age of 53 in Kolkata after suffering from a heart attack. We are deeply saddened by his demise. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes to him. #letters #ripkk #kk #krishnakumarkunnath #dearkk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#foreverfan #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification