Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best remyanambeeshan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best remyanambeeshan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 30 rem to px, 22px to rem, 1px to rem, rem and nrem sleep 170, remy ma black love,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Blue Butterfly

I might be dead and gone; 
Nevertheless, i can vouch,
I still love you, all the same;
with whatsoever little 
remains of me.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #remyanambeeshan #her_series #remainsoflove #burried #bonesandearth

Blue Butterfly

She insisted for the sun, 
being the witness in their love;
never settling for a dawn; 
But now, with HeR been gone,
He just was left 
with all burn. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #remyanambeeshan #sun #burn 

PC: Google.com

Blue Butterfly

Each cold winter survived
was a promise
towards HeR,
for an invincible summer
to follow, of his love —immortal.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #remyanambeeshan #coldwinter #invinciblesummer    

PC: facebook.com

Blue Butterfly

And all I would do was, Just write... #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #remyanambeeshan poetry #Heals PC: Facebook

read more

Poetry heals
the stab;
the piercing wound 
inflicted in love.  
And all I would do was,
Just write...

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #remyanambeeshan #poetry #heals

PC: Facebook

Blue Butterfly

with far cries from them reverberating faint echoes... "Ain't my love was firm enough?" #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #remyanambeeshan #firmlove #depthofsoul

read more
My love might not have held firm.
Firm as 'firm' 
as you might have thought.
But the crums of my love
shall remain in the dreams
I saw for you;
And through them
I shall live and love,
rooted to the deepest
depth of my soul; 
with far cries from them
reverberating faint echoes...
"Ain't my love was firm enough?"

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #remyanambeeshan #firmlove #depthofsoul

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification