Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nomineeday3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nomineeday3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nomi ansari qubool hai, nomi kab ki hai, nominee meaning in hindi, nom name and surname, nominee meaning in marathi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Well, so many of us get stuck in pain and the pain of being unloved makes us ache for attention which we often misconstrue as love. We then, sadly, welcome pain just so that we are showered with attention. It's then that pampering of pain happens and we fall into the whirlpool of pain.. Thanks Umakshi Kaushik for nominating me. Her challenge was: Acrostic poem on Phobia collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest #yqbaba yqdidi #Fun #wrting #pnppendemic #nomineeday3

read more
P ain had a phobia, "pamper me", it said
H ello! take me in, I feel claustrophobic when I'm not somewhere within 
"O h! My sanity lies in seeing you stressed," so saying pain entered the one who was slightly depressed 
B roken and distressed, pricked by thorns of unrequited love, all that was visible was only hell
I n no time pieces of the now broken one began falling apart, and only pain remained
A h, pain! stay pampered, can't break anymore, i'm lost, i'm drained, love has succeeded in killing me once again. Well, so many of us get stuck in pain and the pain of being unloved makes us ache for attention which we often misconstrue as love. We then, sadly, welcome pain just so that we are showered with attention. It's then that pampering of pain happens and we fall into the whirlpool of pain..

Thanks Umakshi Kaushik  for nominating me.
Her challenge was:
Acrostic poem on Phobia
collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest
#yqbaba yqdidi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification