Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theknight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theknight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thek meaning in hindi, thek meaning, thek, good night hubby i love you, love shayri good night sms 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Aady

I picked up the crumbs, from all our scattered hi's and hello's, inflated them with the idea of my own. Out of them, I built a throne and placed you at the top. Your crown too bright, #savinggrace #theprincess #theknight #theideaofyou

read more
I fell in love with the idea of you... 

//caption // I picked up the crumbs,
from all our scattered hi's and hello's,
inflated them with the idea of my own.

Out of them, I built a throne
and placed you at the top.

Your crown too bright,

Aady

“I told the stars about you!” Sia cried out, and he stopped. “I told the stars about you,” Sia repeated, trying to hold back tears that were already out, “I told them how you were never going to be one, I told them how you said you would always stay by my side, and...” Sia looked back at him, who was now facing her. “I told them I loved you.” His eyes widened slightly before his face darkened again. #lettinggo #TheLove #thestars #TheStoryteller #Captioned #savinggrace #thelonging #theprincess #theknight

read more
I never stopped telling the stars about you... 

#captioned# “I told the stars about you!” Sia cried out, and he stopped.

“I told the stars about you,” Sia repeated, trying to hold back tears that were already out, “I told them how you were never going to be one, I told them how you said you would always stay by my side, and...” Sia looked back at him, who was now facing her.

“I told them I loved you.”

His eyes widened slightly before his face darkened again.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification