Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thedemons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thedemons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

In my heart, there is a jewel of gold, that has been buried beneath the trauma of life, so beautiful yet so cold. That has only glimmered in my eyes in the wake of hope and gratitude, but has hidden away from the fear, that spreads like a disease, killing any hint of confidence in magnitudes, annihilating anything and anyone, I hold dear. Deep inside, the demons enjoy their time picking at my mind, lavishing at the thought that my jewel will never shine. While I cower in my own skin, wishing #poem #TheOtherSide #savinggrace #thedemons

read more
If I can explain... 

//caption// In my heart, 
there is a jewel of gold, that has been buried beneath the trauma of life, so beautiful yet so cold.

That has only glimmered in my eyes in the wake of hope and gratitude, but has hidden away from the fear, that spreads like a disease, killing any hint of confidence in magnitudes, annihilating anything and anyone, I hold dear.

Deep inside, 
the demons enjoy their time picking at my mind,
lavishing at the thought that my jewel will never shine. While I cower in my own skin, wishing

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification