Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheOtherSide Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheOtherSide Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about put one foot in front of the other and lead with love, love god and love others, miscoding to avoid conflict with others is, love you to the moon and back other sayings, i love you to the moon and back and other sayings,

• 6 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

In my heart, there is a jewel of gold, that has been buried beneath the trauma of life, so beautiful yet so cold. That has only glimmered in my eyes in the wake of hope and gratitude, but has hidden away from the fear, that spreads like a disease, killing any hint of confidence in magnitudes, annihilating anything and anyone, I hold dear. Deep inside, the demons enjoy their time picking at my mind, lavishing at the thought that my jewel will never shine. While I cower in my own skin, wishing #poem #TheOtherSide #savinggrace #thedemons

read more
If I can explain... 

//caption// In my heart, 
there is a jewel of gold, that has been buried beneath the trauma of life, so beautiful yet so cold.

That has only glimmered in my eyes in the wake of hope and gratitude, but has hidden away from the fear, that spreads like a disease, killing any hint of confidence in magnitudes, annihilating anything and anyone, I hold dear.

Deep inside, 
the demons enjoy their time picking at my mind,
lavishing at the thought that my jewel will never shine. While I cower in my own skin, wishing

KRUNAL JADAV

कही दूसरी ओर हु मैं

कुछ प्रियजन समझ रहे,
उन्होंने साथ बड़ा निभाया था;

वे नही जानते कुछ सत्य मेरे,
जिन्हें चेहरे पे कभी न लाया था;

कुछ इच्छाओ के तथ्य मेरे,
जिसमें खो कर ख़ुद को पाया था;

असल व्यक्ति कही दूसरी ओर हु मैं,
उन्होंने देखा वो बस साया था! #हिन्दी #yqdidi #theotherside #selfless #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqmotabhai

Sanchita Saha

Reply from #Validation to my previous quote. #TheOtherSide #Hope #Right #Wrong #reply #yqpostman If you are reading this, do check my previous post... This letter is a reply to the previous letter which was addressed to validation.

read more
Dear "Victim",
You are right and wrong.
You justly pointed out how bad I am. Let me show you the other side...

I am the same validation you performed during your laboratory experiments. Without me Inference wouldn't even be dreamt of. 
Without me the voice of crores of people in a protest would have died. The rebellion would never have sustained.
No validation of passwords would mean serious security issues, no privacy.

Like you I am just another entity trying to figure out my way. You are not the victim. All of us are flawed, at some other basic parameter, something which even I am unaware of.

I suggest let's not play the blame game, take me in a constructive way. Criticism and praise both are my friends, and I can vouch they aren't bad. You, the "victim", have the sole power to balance all of us, and I know you will.

With high hopes,
From Validation. Reply from #validation to my previous quote.

#theotherside #hope #right #wrong #reply
#yqpostman

If you are reading this, do check my previous post... This letter is a reply to the previous letter which was addressed to validation.

Hemalatha G

//The other side - Morning Mornings have become too eccentric to perceive. With silent throbs of heart that make hairs stand erect all the time, with chunters, clinging to the open windows and with the seconds hand rushing fast; sunups are stiff. No wonder recluses flash away from mornings. The aftereffect of the anticipation rooted, is terribly unbearable. The anxiety, dreadful anxiety overpowers other emotions, so easily. Developing qualms about abilities has become run-of-the-mill. Destructing the morning hours can crush the whole day. In a jiffy, the essence of 24 hours can be poisoned. It's dangerous. The dawn, the time that continues; they're dangerous. They seem to caress with vibrant rays or even with chill blows, sometimes; but they do falsify. Sudden jerks out of fear, sticks to the walls. Dropping a paper ball can drop panic. Mornings are exactly like this, filled with fear, nervousness, guilt and a tad of doubt. Heavy downpour can make the place hot and bright sun can spread chilliness. It is the tricky game of morning. Cursed mornings! Poor they are! They can't be blamed; for nights offer more comfort than they do. The stars and the moon allay fear, just as soon as they appear. Nights are the best for finding solitude. Definitely, not the darkness; don't keep complimenting them. They earned more than they deserve. It's the rapture that remains camouflaged. Frisky mind and soulful heart. Nights are quite loveable. Mornings are envious, but still streer everything. Ruffling thoughts, just like ruffling carrom coins, are done during days actually; but nights are blamed. Seeking for reasons; still seeking for reasons! Why are these mornings unduly eerie? Maybe, they are designed like this. Or just altered! On some days, evenings hit soon, fortunately. Getting drifted away by panic, this needs a cut. And, nightfall offers that. Night's murky wind, houses solution. Make them out. They are kind enough, a saviour. #yqbaba #Unexpected #hl_gzzz #TheOtherSide #diwa #yqpowrimo #strangemornings #yqblog

read more
Not the darkness,
Don't keep complimenting them. 
They earned more than they deserve.

(In Caption) //The other side - Morning

Mornings have become too eccentric to perceive. With silent throbs of heart that make hairs stand erect all the time, with chunters, clinging to the open windows and with the seconds hand rushing fast; sunups are stiff. No wonder recluses flash away from mornings. The aftereffect of the anticipation rooted, is terribly unbearable. The anxiety, dreadful anxiety overpowers other emotions, so easily. Developing qualms about abilities has become run-of-the-mill. Destructing the morning hours can crush the whole day. In a jiffy, the essence of 24 hours can be poisoned. It's dangerous. The dawn, the time that continues; they're dangerous.
They seem to caress with vibrant rays or even with chill blows, sometimes; but they do falsify. Sudden jerks out of fear, sticks to the walls. Dropping a paper ball can drop panic. Mornings are exactly like this, filled with fear, nervousness, guilt and a tad of doubt. Heavy downpour can make the place hot and bright sun can spread chilliness. It is the tricky game of morning. 
Cursed mornings! Poor they are!
They can't be blamed; for nights offer more comfort than they do. The stars and the moon allay fear, just as soon as they appear. Nights are the best for finding solitude. Definitely, not the darkness; don't keep complimenting them. They earned more than they deserve. It's the rapture that remains camouflaged. Frisky mind and soulful heart. Nights are quite loveable. 
Mornings are envious, but still streer everything. Ruffling thoughts, just like ruffling carrom coins, are done during days actually; but nights are blamed. Seeking for reasons; still seeking for reasons! Why are these mornings unduly eerie? Maybe, they are designed like this. Or just altered! 
On some days, evenings hit soon, fortunately. Getting drifted away by panic, this needs a cut. And, nightfall offers that. Night's murky wind, houses solution. Make them out. They are kind enough, a saviour.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification