Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cak_task2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cak_task2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about erman ilıcak net worth, erman ılıcak, perseveres until the task is finished, communication is the task of imparting, task and purpose,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

I open my eyes, only to be met by the translucent darkness surrounding me. The brick shaped gap on the mud walls is the only path through which the light can enter. A thatched roof, dried hay trapping the equally dry air, lacking the warmth of a lit hearth that a thriving home should have. I feel a caress on my arm, gently gliding down from my head, like father slowly loving his child. My eyes adjusted to the darkness by now, and I saw him. My father. An old fragile man with a bony frame and only a few white hairs left to count on fingers, a figure devoid of a hearty meal for days at stretch, hands quivering like the seismograph recording an earthquake that has originated in his heart and I'm the canvas of his art. Securely tightening my spine with his scawny fingers, he murmured slowly, "𝑀𝑎𝑎. You need to take on this world alone. Make sure your spine never bends, it's better to be broken than that." 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑎. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒. "𝑀𝑎𝑎. Is fear engulfing you? Don't be afraid of it. Fear makes you alive, but don't let it get into your head. If you are scared now, how will you fly high?" 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑎, 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒? #Family #yqbaba #kite #pennpopcorn #bliss_tells_tales #cak_task2 #curateakite

read more
~Bliss I open my eyes, only to be met by the translucent darkness surrounding me. The brick shaped gap on the mud walls is the only path through which the light can enter. A thatched roof, dried hay trapping the equally dry air, lacking the warmth of a lit hearth that a thriving home should have. I feel a caress on my arm, gently gliding down from my head, like father slowly loving his child. My eyes adjusted to the darkness by now, and I saw him. My father. An old fragile man with a bony frame and only a few white hairs left to count on fingers, a figure devoid of a hearty meal for days at stretch, hands quivering like the seismograph recording an earthquake that has originated in his heart and I'm the canvas of his art. Securely tightening my spine with his scawny fingers, he murmured slowly, "𝑀𝑎𝑎. You need to take on this world alone. Make sure your spine never bends, it's better to be broken than that."

𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑎. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.

"𝑀𝑎𝑎. Is fear engulfing you? Don't be afraid of it. Fear makes you alive, but don't let it get into your head. If you are scared now, how will you fly high?"

𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑎, 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification