tags

Best qualitytime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best qualitytime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 10 Followers
  • 9 Stories
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Rule - 4 The quality is only apparent when viewed against the vast stretches of quantity. There is a depth in relationships ( the quality ) that is only possible when you spend quantity time together . " What we really need to do is cut back on our busyness and simply spend more with our family.""

Rule - 4 

The quality is only apparent when viewed against the vast stretches of quantity. There is a depth in relationships ( the quality ) that is only possible when you spend quantity time together .

" What we really need to do is cut back on our busyness and simply spend more with our family."

Success secrets - a common sense of life long achievement.

#TalkOnline #qualitytime

24 Love

""

"इस दुनिया के शोर से कहीं दूर, कुछ समय के लिए हमारी दुनिया हो, जहाँ हों सिर्फ़ आप-मै, ना कोई दूरियां हों, सिर्फ़ प्यार ही प्यार हो हमारे दरमियाँ, जहाँ मोहब्ब्त बेपनाह हो..."

इस दुनिया के शोर से कहीं दूर,
कुछ समय के लिए हमारी दुनिया हो,
जहाँ हों सिर्फ़ आप-मै,
ना कोई दूरियां हों,
सिर्फ़ प्यार ही प्यार हो हमारे दरमियाँ,
जहाँ मोहब्ब्त बेपनाह हो...

#CaptainSahab❤️ #qualitytime @Raj Patankar

11 Love

""

"I really love that kind of people's presence, who gives me more attention and time than to their social media, when I'm with them #Just live with me when I'm with you # ~Trupti Maheshwari"

I really love that kind of people's presence, 
who gives me more attention and time than to their social media, when I'm with them 
#Just live with me when I'm with you #

~Trupti Maheshwari

#qualitytime #lovedone #SocialMedia #love😍

8 Love
1 Share

""

"sometimes i get lost in reality when you come into my dreams."

sometimes i get lost in reality
when you come into my dreams.

#Love
#Dream
#sangam
#qualitytime
#Missing

251 Love
1 Share

""

"Ek bimari ne hume ek Kar diya Hum sabki insaniyat ko jaga diya bhul kar har bhed bhaw Hume insan Bana dia"

Ek bimari ne hume ek Kar diya 
Hum sabki insaniyat ko jaga diya 
bhul kar har bhed bhaw Hume insan Bana dia

#bimari#ekbnano#Insaniyat#HUmanity#qualitytime#lovethis#Care#Support#UNITY @Rjpriya

9 Love