Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best openletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best openletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love in the open fields, sap ports to open in firewall, love wide open quotes, my life is an open book, open letter to my best friend who i love,

• 77 Followers
  • 190 Stories

indefinite_mirage

Swetaleena

tere awaz main 
mene tere dard bhi suna hai
tere khushiyan bhi
na jane phir bhi kyon 
mere liye 
tere luvz khamosh hai
na Jane kyon mere liye 
 tere khamoshi main shor hai

©Swetaleena #nightshayari #unspokenwords #expressyourself #openletter

Sakshi Vashist

Part of the series #welcometomycity . Read them all for free !! #Mumbai #mumbaimerijaan #openletter #letter #paidstory #loveletter

read more
Loving you has always been complicated. 
In social circles, I can't admit that I have loved you once. Or that I still miss you on rainy days and lonely nights. You kept me company without even knowing what that meant for me. You made me feel safe in your own ways. 

I want to write a lot about you and about our numbered days together. But words abandon me more often than your memories. Maybe they have chosen their loyalties and now writing about you seem like a betrayal too.

And yet, I keep falling back in love with you each day we're apart. In the hope that you haven't changed much since we last met, I pray we meet once again on the shores, under the moon.

Love you, Mumbai. See you soon!
 Part of the series #welcometomycity . Read them all for free !!

#mumbai #mumbaimerijaan #openletter #letter  #paidstory #loveletter

Svetlana Saraswat

Welcome to Women’s Day special #rapidfire. Your time starts now. You have one hour, I will go through all entries during this time. All the best! #Collab & write a letter to #futurewomen, the generation of women that comes after us. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #womensday #womensdayspecial #openletter #Inspiration

read more
Your feet walks on the ground which
got cemented over our bodies 
and our struggle 
and our hustle
and our fight
and our blood. 

Just the way we walked on the ground
underneath which lay our ancestors'
struggle, hustle
fight, blood. 

Walk such a walk, my women,
that when the next layer of cement 
is coated over your bodies,
the plates of the earth
should start trembling a little bit. 
 Welcome to Women’s Day special #rapidfire. Your time starts now. You have one hour, I will go through all entries during this time. All the best!

#Collab & write a letter to #futurewomen, the generation of women that comes after us. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  

#womensday #womensdayspecial #openletter #inspiration

Preeta Sarkhel

Logo ko dil todne k liye B's mera hi dil milta hai  #paidstory #random #yqbaba #openletter  #heartbreak

Preeta Sarkhel

Don't give up on people, you want in your life.
-Preeta Sarkhel  #paidstory #random #love #yqbaba #openletter

Preeta Sarkhel

I don't know what future holds for us,
Where this life will lead us,
Whether we will able to make it to our 80's or not.
All I know now is that I want to fight with you, only you.
-Preeta Sarkhel  #paidstory #yqbaba #random #openletter #love

The Dream Doodler

Hey grief, sit beside me, it's been a while you stopped by my reverie. Today I want to travel with you, let's plan. In the world, swaying on the swirls of mountains, let's hangout in a valley, a valley meditating between those two beasty extremes. #nothing #seeking #depth #openletter #jerksnshivers

read more
•Urgent 
Hey grief, sit beside me,
it's been a while you stopped by my reverie.
Today I want to travel with you,
let's plan.
In the world, swaying on the swirls of mountains,
let's hangout in a valley,
a valley meditating between those two beasty extremes.

Gaurav Dutta

Hi 00's Kids,

Between deciding the flavor of my drinks, we just grew up.

Sincerely
90's Kids #90skid #gauravdutta #openletter #yqbaba #choice #childhood #adulthood #life

Purva Doshi

Dear reader, A hero in and out, gave on his life because he couldn't resist the pain his mind created every moment. Or shall I say he didn't want to. We people are so busy criticizing others, we don't realise what we're taking from them. I know everything should be seen positively but even you need to understand that sometimes it's just not possible for a person to look at the other side. Depression is less of what mind creates and more of what they have faced till the point they slipped in #yqbaba #depression #openletter #yqpostman #letsspreadlove

read more
If you can't be 
compassionate, 
don't be 
judgemental even. 

Dear reader, 

A hero in and out, gave on his life because he couldn't resist the pain his mind created every moment.  Or shall I say he didn't want to. We people are so busy criticizing others, we don't realise what we're taking from them. I know everything should be seen positively but even you need to understand that sometimes it's just not possible for a person to look at the other side. 

Depression is less of what mind creates and more of what they have faced till the point they slipped in
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification