Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearex Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearex Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so, mother dear i love you so flipchart, i love you dear husband quotes, dear my love,

• 58 Followers
  • 78 Stories

Priya Baranwal

vikas kumar

#dearex Poetry #poem Ruchi Jaiswal Shivangi Chandni Anupriya vaani

read more

Swapnil Moon

Thank You #GajendraVerma for the lines. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I got this...
Kuch soch ke bola hoga tumne
Ye pyaar bhi tola hoga tumne
Ab na hai toh phir na sahi dilbar
Iss dil ko ye samjha liya humne

Isme tera ghata
Mera kuch nahi jata
Zyada pyaar ho jata
Toh main seh nahi pata Thank You #gajendraverma for the lines.
Use #DearEx and pour it all out.
#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday. You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #manmohansingh #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
PM
You spoke less,
Done more and 
better than
present Chaiwala. Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday.

You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. 

#Collab Challenge #ManmohanSingh  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday. You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #manmohansingh #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Oh my false, dishonest, deceitful .... Now stop trying here and try somewhere else ..😎 Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday.

You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. 

#Collab Challenge #ManmohanSingh  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anmol Singh

Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday. You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking back to my life, i could see those changes...
this was not the one I want to be..
life has changed me a lot...
unexpected unwanted changes...
but I don't know why i really love these changes may be because of it i feel this as my best life.. whatever it is.. Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday.

#Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine

Anmol Singh

Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday. You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking back to my life, i could see those changes...
this was not the one I want to be..
life has changed me a lot...
unexpected unwanted changes...
but I don't know why i really love these changes may be because of it i feel this as my best life.. whatever it is.. Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday.

#Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine

Kaushik Sinha

Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday. You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #me #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba wish love #Past #Wish

read more
Me,
Your wish is still my wish. 
It's the only thing 
we have in common. Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday.

#Collab Challenge #Me  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #wish #love #past

Sourajita D

let's not generalize all exes. 
some were snakes, others were snakes too! 
I meant snakes can't be generalized too.  If you know you know

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #snakes #generalize #dearex #yqbaba #love #know

Sourajita D

💥 #Meme #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #TBMT104 #sourajita #dearex #templatesbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Templates Baba

read more
Friend: How can you be stupid to fall for your ex? 

Le Me: 💥

#meme #FunnyMeme #filmymeme #TBMT104 #sourajita #dearex
#templatesbaba    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Templates Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification