tags

Best wind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best wind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem the wind, poem 2 wind summary.

• 87 Followers
  • 649 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Take my hand and live me to those winds I will either return back to you Or will submit myself to the universe But sweetheart you are my universe that make wind blows! #won_anyways"

Take my hand and live me to those winds 
I will either return back to you
Or will submit myself to the universe 
But sweetheart 
you are my universe that make wind blows! 
#won_anyways

#Love #wind #Universe #him #returntoyou #relation

45 Love

"Scattered Hair Carefree for a while; Sometimes i scatter my hair  Letting them dance,  To the tunes of cool air."

Scattered Hair Carefree  for  a  while;
Sometimes  i  scatter  my  hair 
 Letting  them  dance,
 To  the  tunes  of  cool  air.

Khalil Gibran said, "...the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." Are you letting small joys of life unnoticed?
#scatteredHair #carefree #scatter #Hair #Dance #Tune #Air #Delight #feet #wind #Long #joy #Earth #nojoto#nojotoenglish

20 Love

"INCOMPLETE SONG OF RAIN गिर रहा है आज सावन धुली सड़के घर ओ आंगन धुली-धुली है सब धरा रे फूल, पत्थर और हवा रे सूर्य, चाँदा धुन्दला-धुन्दला धुंदली-धुंदली तारिकाएं हो रहा जो सब नया है नई-नई सी दस दिशाएं ©Manaswin_Manu"

INCOMPLETE SONG OF RAIN

गिर रहा है आज सावन
धुली सड़के घर ओ आंगन
धुली-धुली है सब धरा रे
फूल, पत्थर और हवा रे

सूर्य, चाँदा धुन्दला-धुन्दला
धुंदली-धुंदली तारिकाएं
हो रहा जो सब नया है
नई-नई सी दस दिशाएं

©Manaswin_Manu

#nojotohindi
#rain
#sawan
#Drops
#boond
#Nature
#Beauty
#Home

17 Love

"I love the wind most because it gives me happiness and joy inside of me And at the end I'm flew with it and totally lost"

I love the wind most
because it gives me happiness and joy inside of me And 
at the end I'm flew with it and totally lost

#wind #Love #NatureLove #Flew #wayofwind #nojotopoetry #nojotoenglish #passionforwriting 🌬🌺🍃😇🖊🤗

26 Love

"#OpenPoetry A leaf getting blown about by wind, with no target and no direction, neither past nor future, no possession or debt, neither family nor career, no sense of intimacy or alienation, neither any material or spiritual seeking. Ohh it's me. Shh it's not me. ©Manaswin_Manu"

#OpenPoetry A leaf getting blown about by wind,

with no target and no direction,

neither past nor future,

no possession or debt,

neither family nor career,

no sense of intimacy or alienation,

neither any material or spiritual seeking.

Ohh it's me.

Shh it's not me.

©Manaswin_Manu

#nojotoenglish
#leaf
#Blown
#wind
#no
#target
#direction
#Past

77 Love