Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let myhome, myhome, rhttps //rbuzz.sundirect.in/myhome.oea,

• 50 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Khushahal Saini

Wait For End My Home 🏡🏠 #Painting #myhome #Home #न्यूज़

read more
mute video

Lakshmi Menon

To be home, is to be with you #myhome #Poetry

read more
mute video

Vishakha Singh

#myhome #Love

read more
mute video

Bilal Khan

mute video

Aady

When the hair on your body begins to look like a frost that never melted on a summer day...I will love you. When your bones begins to shift your body, like the continental plates...I will be there with you. When the skin that clothes your body doesn't hold you tight...I will wrap mine around you. Your veins may begin to resemble the roads of a tattered map of places we've already traveled, your eyes may begin to dim on the outer rims abandoning the glow of the fresh lit candle wick...but I w #lovepoem #repost #myhome #takemetotheplace #savinggrace #anidea

read more
When I was just an idea... 

//captioned// When the hair on your body begins to look like a frost that never melted on a summer day...I will love you. 

When your bones begins to shift your body, like the continental plates...I will be there with you.

When the skin that clothes your body doesn't hold you tight...I will wrap mine around you.

Your veins may begin to resemble the roads of a tattered map of places we've already traveled, your eyes may begin to dim on the outer rims abandoning the glow of the fresh lit candle wick...but I w

Aady

My definition of home keeps changing with the changing seasons. It's no longer something as materialistic As brick cemented together. Not a place where my clothes and bed are. And no, it's not a person either. #foryou #myheart #myhome #caption #savinggrace

read more
  Home

#caption# My definition of home keeps changing 
with the changing seasons.
It's no longer something as materialistic 
As brick cemented together. 

Not a place where my clothes 
and bed are. 
And no, it's not a person either.

Fairy Lights

Good morning. What's the most beautiful thing in your life? #mostbeautifulthing #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #foreverlove #myhome #Childhood #peace #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Is the place where i grew up.... 
Is the place that gives me peace...
The place....
I call My Home... Good morning. What's the most beautiful thing in your life? #mostbeautifulthing #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #foreverlove #myhome #childhood #peace #yourquoteandmine

Ashhad Pathan

mute video

Kiran D Palankar

ಹೊರಟಿರುವೆ ನನ್ನ ಊರಿಗೆ
ನನ್ನ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಗೂಡಿಗೆ
ತೊರೆದು ಎಲ್ಲ ಜಂಜಾಟಗಳ 
ಅಲ್ಪ ಸಮಯದವರೆಗೆ
ಕಳೆಯಲು ಸುಂದರ ಸಮಯವ 
ತಂದೆ ತಾಯಿ ಗೆಳೆಯರ ಜೊತೆಗೆ
ಮಾರುಹೋಗಲು ಪುಟ್ಟ ಕಂದಮ್ಮಗಳ
ತೊದಲು ನುಡಿಗೆ #travelling
#myhome
#myhometown

The Cold Summers

The world map ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #theworldmap #youreyes #myhome #yqbabachallenge #yqbhaijan #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

read more
While everyone was running
for a safe spot on the world map,
I slowly fell asleep 
safe & sound in your eyes ! The world map !
Picture credit : Pinterest

#yqbaba #theworldmap #youreyes #myhome #yqbabachallenge #yqbhaijan #yqdidi #yqbhaijan
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification