Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best neverEver Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best neverEver Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about everybody saying you should never fall in love lyrics, love never knew what i was missing, shayari on never fall in love, love never felt so good lyrics, true love never ends quotes,

• 37 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

❤️THINGS YOU SHOULD
NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR🙏
Loving someone💕
Being who you are🙃
* Telling the truth🤔
* Your priorities👌
Your imperfections🤟
* Saying "no" to something😊
* Following your dream⭐
Ending a toxic relationship🥳
Not knowing the answer😁
* Sticking up for what you believe in😏
* The way you choose to live your life🥹

©KhaultiSyahi #fuckoff #and  #never #Apologise #apologies #neverEver #khaultisyahi #Fucksociety #fucktheworld #loveyouself

Uvarani jaganathan

What have you #neverEver done in life? #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                       Written a quote based on friendship which I have lost now...  What have you #neverever done in life? #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

What have you #neverEver done in life? #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Been myself. 
I w’d have been myself- if
My world was less orthodox 
With little independence
And more secure society.  What have you #neverever done in life? #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monika Monu

I was always afraid of losing you
But then I remembered,

You were never mine to lose. Not Mine to Lose
#mine #lose #yopowrimo #yqbaba #neverever #mind_of_quotes_

atrisheartfeelings

What have you #neverEver done in life? #rapidfire #yqbaba #ananttripathi #yqdidi #Memories #yaadein #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Forget about my memorable memories....  What have you #neverever done in life? #rapidfire #yqbaba #ananttripathi #yqdidi #memories #yaadein  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

What have you #neverEver done in life? #rapidfire #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                      ..... became special to anyone but.......... What have you #neverever done in life? #rapidfire #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What have you #neverEver done in life? #rapidfire #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Travelled to other city all alone...
All time someone had accompanied me... Either family or friends... 

What have you #neverever done in life? #rapidfire #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

What have you #neverEver done in life? #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
been vocal
about my feelings... What have you #neverever done in life? #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
                               Left you. 
I just kept you in my lost smile... What have you #neverever done in life? #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
tried makeup on my face What have you #neverever done in life? #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification