Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterfrommetome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterfrommetome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Grishma Doshi

Every once in a while we find a song that we keep listening to, keep humming, and feel happy, feel beautiful, feel courageous or anything we want to feel. I found one today, and I hope I keep finding one every once in a while or remember one of those I loved earlier. Maybe dance at times with one of those. And remember that life is beautiful as long as I can love words and music. 

PS: You can replace "song" with anything that makes you happy :) ❤️❤️
#joy #happiness #music #words #discoverlife #liveyourway #letterfrommetome #grishmaletters

Grishma Doshi

Every once in a while you need self-realisation. Sometimes it's about the same things, sometimes about old things you never saw hidden in you or ignored for a long. And sometimes about new things you never thought to be possible. Though self-realisation is not the best thing in itself but you going closer to yourself and giving yourself whatever needed is. Letting yourself be, or pushing yourself. Or tenderly asking it to do things. Thus, slowly accepting and loving yourself after every realisation. 🧡📙📙🧡
#selfrealisation #thoughts #musing #selfawareness #selflove #latenightthoughtbazaar #letterfrommetome #grishmamusing

Grishma Doshi

When you are finding something but in the process, you keep meeting yourself and start liking that self, start loving that self and it's an amazing thing. And at the same time somehow you start finding new questions about the thing you are finding. You wonder what you want. Do you want the same thing or do you want a different thing? You find something in the process. You wonder, is it the right thing for you and also are you right for it as well? Endless questions. And no one has a proper answer. You look towards your heart to make a choice but it doesn't understand as it is confused about emotions. You look towards your mind and it is busy analysing and creating more questions. Then you look towards your instincts. One which you have trusted many times, and deep down you believe it works at times. Yet right now they are also in some kind of hibernation. Then you remember the bests that happened when you went with the flow. Something that resonates with your core self. But now you know you little more who likes the flow but love your pace and choices too. So you choose to wait little more but at the same time keep moving in the direction of your instinctive choices. 🧡📙📙🧡
#finding #process #flowoflife #choices #selfawareness #letterfrommetome #grishmaunedited #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

For many years, you don't notice every time you changed for a long. But there comes a time you start to see yourself changing, you can observe what you are becoming and doing. And that's amazing. Not because you can see yourself just growing. But you can see yourself now even when you are falling (yes, that hurts). Since you have changed enough that you can recognize things that you like and that you don't like (yes it includes all things about yourself as well). You can choose to give the best efforts to rise again, to see yourself in the best place which you have already seen and reached, and want to be there again with yourself. The whole process is not simple but I want to believe I will be there with myself for it in the coming years. Tell me about you though.  🧡🖤🖤🧡
#change #selfawareness #observation #efforts #faith #beingwithmyself #letterfrommetome #grishmabelieves

Grishma Doshi

"Keep going, keep walking and you will reach somewhere." 

"Oh really? How?" 

"Look back. Look around." 

"Where??" 

"Anywhere. On calendar. In mirror. In eyes of someone. In that old photograph. In that front camera of your phone. At that moment you thought that it will stay forever." 

"That's true but these are too many." 

"Just look at one of them that will be enough to tell you that you moved. Moved ahead whether you wanted or not. Whether you tried or not. And you will again."
 💙📘 Look back to look ahead 📘💙
#microtale #conversations #keepmoving #destination #youcandoitagain #letterfrommetome #selfreminders #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

There are things in life which are neither goals nor destinations. Sometimes you want to reach them, sometimes you want them to reach you. But in either case, you don't know how long you have to wait. Patiently. You want them, need them. You crave them, wish for them. But you can not have them until the time comes. Though while waiting you can hope for them, pray for them. You might get tired, and lose patience. Get frustrated. And you can do nothing except living. Keep going on. Living for yourself. Being happy with yourself, with things you have that once you desired and the ones you have even without asking. Making yourself better for yourself. Might that better version will make it easy for the things you want to reach you. And even if it doesn't then also you will be doing your best at living for yourself. And eventually you will reach, it will reach. 🧡📙📙🧡
#wotd #reach #wait #hope #patience #liveforyourself #letterfrommetome #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

Who cares? - Two words with one punctuation mark making one question/sentence/expression. Each interpretation of these two words from usual meaning to literal meaning will give you some perspective and some answers or maybe some better questions. 🧡📙📙🧡
#whocares #perspective #questions #answers #words #notsorandomthoughts #letterfrommetome #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

Sometimes you are not giving up or letting go but let things go or leave them. So that you can do things that you need to, that you want to. And until you do that you are like a frozen river that forgot to flow. Or a river that wants to flow but where it doesn't know. You want to make a plan. You do make a plan but it doesn't start or it doesn't work. Because you are not moving not just from where you are but from who you are and what you have been doing. For finding your way, finding freedom you need to let go of nothing but yourself, and your ways and let the new ways meet you on new roads.  💭💭
#thinking #findingnewways #learnunlearn #selftalk #letthingsgo #freedom #letterfrommetome #grishmaletters

Grishma Doshi

ફરી ફરીને ખુદને તું ત્યાં જ મળે
ત્યાં જ મળશે વાંધો નહીં,
પણ તું બસ એવો ને એવો જ મળે
તો હવેની સફરનો મારગ શોધ એવો
કે તને જાણીતું કોઈ ના મળે. 🧡📙📙🧡
#meetingyourself #path #change #stagnation #newchallenges #musing #letterfrommetome #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

Me (Who I am)

I am what makes me "me" every single day. When I speak, when I am mute, when I make a choice, when I ignore(another choice), when I create, when I destroy. Everything (with some exceptions) I do every single day based on my perception, understanding and opinion. 

Over time I have started liking myself, my company. Because I have started understanding my colours. Dark, light and different shades. All those colours which make me "me". 

With this "me" colour, I know I can make some beautiful paintings of life by adding all the emotions I have. I can let this colour be part of the paintings of some beautiful people I know. And most importantly if it gets dry or pale, I just need to add a little smile and it will be evergreen again. ❤️❤️
#rapidfire #favouritecolour #lovingmyself #selflove #feelingbeautiful #musing #letterfrommetome #grishmathoughts

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification