Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best awayfromhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best awayfromhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about awayfromhome, sometimes you have to get away to come back stronger, sometimes you have to get away, how to get away with a murderer, i love you from far away,

• 19 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweet Sour

Maa ki dular aur papa ki dant,
kuch fiki si lagne lagi waqt ke saath,
Jo ungli pakad ke rahti thi saath,
Kuch millon dur rahne lage waqt ke saath.. #awayfromhome #growingup #missinghome #childhood #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yourquote

Neerja

#Home #yqbaba #yqdidi life #awayfromhome #Ambience #happyanyways (quote fiftythree)

read more
When I slept today , it felt like 
'I am at home'
Missing the ambience of home, made me cry 
When the sleep
Was broken by the voice 
Which resembled like my mother
Made me the longing to go back 
Again being a child
Cause acting childish at this age of twenty 
Seems so immature act for people
But isn't it the longing of every person? Hidden it because of the fear that people will laugh at them at once? #home #yqbaba #yqdidi #life #awayfromhome #ambience #happyanyways (quote fiftythree)

Harshit kashyap

सुकून-ए-ज़िन्दगी तो घर के मिट्टी में ही है,
पर मजबूरियाँ शहरों की ओर रुख मोड़ देती है। #life #awayfromhome #zindagi #travel #journeyoflife

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

Happy diwali to those who are not at home,
Though you are away from your loved ones you are still there in their hearts,
They are celebrating diwali with your memories..
You too celebrate it for them,
With their love and memories in your heart,
Enjoy the happiness of the festival with a face that is cheerful and bright..
Use technology to minimize the distance,
You can still celebrate the occasion with them....
Celebrate this diwali with the ones who are with you now ,
Because may be in future you have to celebrate it without them..
HAPPY DIWALI

#diwaliwishes #yqbabachallenge #yqbaba #nanowrimo18 #awayfromhome #happydiwali

CalmKazi

परदेस में काले तन से ज़्यादा काले मन की पहचान होनी चाहिए #YQBaba #Black #ChallengeAccepted #NRIBlues #AwayFromHome #BlackLivesMatter #CalmKaziWrites #QuoteSeries #YQDidi

Arfaa Irfan Kolsawala

Dedicated to all people close to my heart, but are far away from me.😔 #distance #duriyan #baatein #Travel #Home #awayfromhome

read more
Jab dur hote hai toh bohut kuch kehna hota hai,
Pass jaake sab bhul jaate hai. Dedicated to all people close to my heart, but are far away from me.😔
#distance #duriyan #baatein #travel #home #awayfromhome

Sherlock Doyle

Now I'll have the blood of three on my hands. #Rape #wife #ignorance #heatofthemoment #Anger #Murder #Pregnancy #awayfromhome

read more
When I returned home after the year long trip abroad, I was surprised to find a positive pregnancy test kit in my wife's bathroom,
                           and I lost my control.

Now I'm in jail, in the cell opposite to a man who impregnated her.
If she were alive, she'd be testifying at his rape trial tomorrow.
 Now I'll have the blood of three on my hands.

#rape #wife #ignorance #heatofthemoment #anger #murder #pregnancy #awayfromhome

Deep Kush

Happy Diwali 😊 #happydiwali #bestyqhindiquotes Best YQ Hindi Quotes #awayfromhome #Dreams #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqlife

read more
खुशियों को रखके किनारे,
उम्मीदों का धागा बांधे,
सपनों के पीछे हम कुछ इस क़दर भागे...
कि इस बार भी हमने "दीपक" की जगह "खुद"को जला लिया,
अंधेरों से भरी इस जिंदगी में कुछ पल और रोशनी के लिए चुरा लिया,
इस बार भी हमने दीवाली घर से दूर ही माना लिया ..!!! Happy Diwali 😊

#happydiwali
 #bestyqhindiquotes Best YQ Hindi Quotes  
#awayfromhome 
#dreams 
#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi 
#yqlife

Grishma Doshi

Migratory Birds 🐦🐦 #migratorybirds #awayfromhome #ShortStory #discoveringyourself #livingdreams #yqbaba #yqdidi #grishmastories From a month she is coming for a morning walk on this old bridge. Today is the last day and she is feeling too emotional. Going back to the same nostalgic journey that how she loves this place since her childhood. Every now and then she used to come here with her parents on an evening walk and enjoyed river view with bhutta or groundnuts. And the most beautiful thing a

read more
"Migratory Birds"

From a month she is coming for a morning walk on this old bridge. Today is the last day and she is feeling too emotional. Going back to the same nostalgic journey that how she loves this place since her childhood. Every now and then she used to come here with her parents on an evening walk and enjoyed river view with bhutta or groundnuts. And the most beautiful thing about this place is birds that come here every year in winter. To see them she used to come here on all the cold Sunday mornings on a bicycle with her friends. Even when her bicycle replaced with a Scooty, she made sure her Scooty knows her favourite place. As soon as she started a part-time job, she made sure to save money for their third partner. As days passed, she has to part ways with Scooty. But the third partner... (Continuing in the caption) Migratory Birds 🐦🐦
#migratorybirds #awayfromhome  #shortstory #discoveringyourself #livingdreams #yqbaba #yqdidi #grishmastories
From a month she is coming for a morning walk on this old bridge. Today is the last day and she is feeling too emotional. Going back to the same nostalgic journey that how she loves this place since her childhood. Every now and then she used to come here with her parents on an evening walk and enjoyed river view with bhutta or groundnuts. And the most beautiful thing a

Grishma Doshi

घर

वह सालों तक घर बनाने के लिए घर से दूर रहता रहा। For 🏠 , away from 🏠
#घर #home #awayfromhome #awayfromfamily #lifegoalswithstruggles #yqdidi #yqbaba #grishmaquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification