Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brokenhearted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brokenhearted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes of brokenhearted, quotes for brokenhearted, quotes about brokenhearted, quotes brokenhearted, brokenhearted quotes,

• 195 Followers
  • 318 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SumitGaurav2005

mute video

SumitGaurav2005

mute video

Kunal Kharat KO-

#brokenhearted

read more
mute video

JS Satyam

Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein Khayal Aata Hai ❤️✒️ Credit : JS SATYAM Do Like, Comment and Share this with your friends and family ❤️✌️ #unrequitedlove #lovesadness #heartbreakpoetry #lonelyheart #onesidedlove #hopelessromantic #brokenhearted #unattainablelove #piningforyou #unreciprocatedlove #शायरी

read more
mute video

Anu

mute video

Wajid Nadaf

🥀💔 HEART BROKEN POETRY 💔🥀 Dusrii Mohabbat 🥺 . . . . . #Broken #heartbroken #brokenheart #brokenheartquotes #unbroken #brokenhearted #heartbrokenquotes #brokenquotes #brokenbeach #heartbroken

read more
mute video

Manu Manjeeree

विसरलास का तू मजला
की संयम आहे तू धरला
न शब्द बोचती आता काही  
न  छळती मनास चिंताही  #secondquote #daily_sentiments #love #life #shayari #dairy #brokenhearted

SumitGaurav2005

mute video

Bad Poet

*places* I love people who buy crackers in Diwali and colours in Holi and I love how they pose with the tricolour on the Independence Day. Years pass and seasons change but such people stay the same. You'll always find them doing exactly what they are supposed to do. So yeah, I love these humans of culture. But then I find myself in completely different places. I feel myself in places where I'm not supposed to be. For example, I could be playing a cricket game and think of Holden Caulfield. Dee #Places #Kerala #brokenhearted #manila #badpoet #jakarta #storiesfromthesubconscious #holdencaulfield

read more
my eyes are killing me.

(caption)
 *places*

I love people who buy crackers in Diwali and colours in Holi and I love how they pose with the tricolour on the Independence Day. Years pass and seasons change but such people stay the same. You'll always find them doing exactly what they are supposed to do. So yeah, I love these humans of culture. But then I find myself in completely different places. I feel myself in places where I'm not supposed to be. For example, I could be playing a cricket game and think of Holden Caulfield. Dee

Connie R

They were all happyyy...
Singing and dancing gaily... 
I could see the happiness twinkling in their eyes...
Wishing if only they could see me...
 #yqbaba #4linestory #sadstory #brokenhearted
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification