Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about waves and life, waves of life quotes, waves never stop kissing the shore, sound waves are which type of wave, sound waves in air are,

• 169 Followers
  • 316 Stories

Abi

Naveen kumar

sea wave..... #Sea,.. #waves #Videos

read more

Sowbaran

Krishnan

#microtale #ShortStory #Stories #waves #beach #Memories #feelings Love This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events/ places is purely coincidental. #suspense

read more

indefinite_mirage

Chosen one. #ArabianNight #Chosen #SplitsVilla #Session #Sea #beach #waves Bhagyashree Jena Dristi Dash UnHeardकवि #erotica

read more

indefinite_mirage

Infinity #waves #Endless #Water #Limitless #Sky #Reality #mirage #Indefinite #poem #Diwali Bhagyashree Jena UnHeardकवि Dristi Dash #Life

read more
I looked over the waves
towards infinity
all I saw was endless water
and limitless sky.
They are meeting at some point
but was that reality
or just an indefinite mirage?

©indefinite_mirage Infinity
#waves #Endless #Water #Limitless #Sky #Reality #mirage #Indefinite #poem #Diwali Bhagyashree Jena UnHeardकवि Dristi Dash

Sailakshmi

That uncontrollable desire
Whenever I see you
Whenever I meet you
also Whenever I imagine you
always feels like
WE are on a ship sailing
in the middle of the ocean
with the sound of waves all around
where
no one else existed

©Sailakshmi #desire #Uncontrollable #will #Ocean #waves #scenery #aashiq