Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best buildyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best buildyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about it takes years to build a relationship and seconds to destroy it, it takes years to build a reputation and seconds to destroy it, it takes years to build a relationship, it takes years to build trust quote, it takes years to build trust,

• 23 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Anand Nallathambi

mute video

Anmol Singh

Breakups, Parting with relationships,
Losing people you love definitely hurts.
But, after a while you realize that very pain was for good.
You realize it's all what you needed, but not wanted,
to find yourself and build yourself, as now, instead of them you will be using all your energies to reconstruct yourself.

Sometimes, you even realize what you were trying to hold on so bad to, was a damage to you. Like a string, that if you hold on for long cuts you hand till they bleed or a necklace around you neck, that if gets too tight becomes a noose, and if you don't get rid of it , there are huge chances of it suffocating you to death. 

Just like that, some relations under the mask of love, works consciously or unconsciously to kill the real you.
Do your self a favour,
Cut them out. 
And start living for yourself. #yqbaba #yqquotes #breakup #separation #buildyourself #character #strength #loosingsomeone

Anmol Singh

Breakups, Parting with relationships,
Losing people you love definitely hurts.
But, after a while you realize that very pain was for good.
You realize it's all what you needed, but not wanted,
to find yourself and build yourself, as now, instead of them you will be using all your energies to reconstruct yourself.

Sometimes, you even realize what you were trying to hold on so bad to, was a damage to you. Like a string, that if you hold on for long cuts you hand till they bleed or a necklace around you neck, that if gets too tight becomes a noose, and if you don't get rid of it , there are huge chances of it suffocating you to death. 

Just like that, some relations under the mask of love, works consciously or unconsciously to kill the real you.
Do your self a favour,
Cut them out. 
And start living for yourself. #yqbaba #yqquotes #breakup #separation #buildyourself #character #strength #loosingsomeone

amit bhatt

mute video

Guru

Talk to yourself
When there's no one around you
Talk to yourself 
Bad days are temporary 
Talk to yourself 
Give yourself a challenge 
Talk to yourself
Like you love someone 
Talk to yourself to 
Nurture your mind

©Guru #walkingalone #self_love #self_motivation #buildyourself

princu

Build a dream,
And
  The dream build you...
¿?
💓 #heart speaks
#lifelessons 
#dreamcomestrue 
#buildyourself

AakankshaTyagispeaks

I have a home with wall of hearts,
plaster of love and paint of memories
I have a home with decor of echo and fun cherished
I have a home in the conversations and chit chats 
I have a home without boundaries exceeding the limits
I have a home when they miss me while closing their shutterbugs ,reminding them of my presence
I have a home somewhere in the corner of everyone's heart I met
Yes! I have a home wherever I go, whoever I meet:)

Aakanksha Tyagi (The Connoisseur Crew)

#ihaveahome #yqbaba #yqdidi #memories #makingmebetter #friendship #buildyourself

Aakanksha Tyagi

I have a home with wall of hearts,
plaster of love and paint of memories
I have a home with decor of echo and fun cherished
I have a home in the conversations and chit chats 
I have a home without boundaries exceeding the limits
I have a home when they miss me while closing their shutterbugs ,reminding them of my presence
I have a home somewhere in the corner of everyone's heart I met
Yes! I have a home wherever I go, whoever I meet:)

Aakanksha Tyagi (The Connoisseur Crew)

#ihaveahome #yqbaba #yqdidi #memories #makingmebetter #friendship #buildyourself

Rishabh Shukla

"Keep moving writer you have to cross the miles to be trendsetter" #writerinmaking #keepwriting #buildyourself

Tameem Saad

#buildyourself

read more
Not everyone understands what you have gone through but yet being strong is one of the things we learn by ourselves. #buildyourself
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification