Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TrueEvent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TrueEvent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love ki ishq tera, true love ke ishq tera, true love pyar ke panchhi, relationship true love quotes in hindi, true love is not unconditional,

• 8 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Bilash Chakraborty

Safia Tehseen

badaa aya cute bol'ne wala😂😂 #YQMeme #humour_but_true #TrueEvent #Funny

read more
when someone say "tumhare lips bahot cute hai"

le me👇 badaa aya cute bol'ne wala😂😂
#yqmeme 
#humour_but_true 
#trueevent 
#funny

The Dream Doodler

#TrueEvent that makes me blue whenever I think of it... It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba. Thanks YourQuote Baba for inviting me to collab and tell a true n scary event of my life...

read more
when I walked out of the crowded railway station all alone once while I couldn't find my parents in the thick crowd and just went to take bus to reach home. #trueevent that makes me blue whenever I think of it...

It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba.    

Thanks YourQuote Baba for inviting me to collab and tell a true n scary event of my life...

MOEEN

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification