Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truecompanion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truecompanion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love ki ishq tera, true love ke ishq tera, true love pyar ke panchhi, true love shayari in english, relationship true love quotes in hindi,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

mute video

Sonalin Dash

There should be an additional remedy added with massage therapy, spa, retail therapy for break up, headache, depression i. e "BEST FRIEND THERAPY".
No medicine, massage or spa can give the relief as that one person who ease your every stress and find a way to every solution in life.  #bestfriend #therapyoflife #stressreliever #truecompanion

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

He chose to dive into the ocean of loneliness,
Knowing that his stubborn behaviour,
Attributed him of abominable nature.
He chose to stay aloof,
Relenting himself to isolation,
Teaching himself the essence of a true companion. #stubborn #abominable #oceanofloneliness #isolation #truecompanion 
#essence

AYUSH SINGH

He chose to dive into the ocean of loneliness,
Knowing that his stubborn behaviour,
Attributed him of abominable nature.
He chose to stay aloof,
Relenting himself to isolation,
Teaching himself the essence of a true companion. #stubborn #abominable #oceanofloneliness #isolation #truecompanion 
#essence

Zoya Shaik

If you are my true companion,
Don't ask me about my past
but help me to get what 
I want in my future... #truecompanion #past #future #feelings #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqzoya #zoya_eqs

KC Sunil

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification