Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Philippines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Philippines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about philippines currency to inr, encomienda system in the philippines, christian religions in the philippines, adventist university of the philippines, iss my learning philippines,

• 8 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SHIRSENDU KARMAKAR

mute video

K. Gautam

Dahican Beach | Chill and Relan in Philippines #Travel #adventure #wanderlust #vacation #dahican #beach #Philippines love #romance #luxury #Life

read more
mute video

Diwa

"Thoughts On The Dormitorio Case" Recently, a fourth-class cadet of the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) succumbed to his death after prolonged maltreatment dealt by his upperclassmen. This tragedy brings about a renewed, widespread uproar in the Philippines where hazing has already been made a crime. At this time, reforms are being called for to completely eradicate this kind of opprobrious harassment in schools and other training facilities all over the country. ThoughtsOnTheDormitorioCas #yqbaba #diwa #kwentongdiwa #ThoughtsOnTheDormitorioCase

read more
Condoning a culture of aggression focused on plebeians merely produce future officers who would, in turn, administer the same--or even greater--abuse to their would-be subordinates and head on to perpetuate a vicious cycle of violence both in military trainings and actual government offices. Thereby, promoting a nation built with scarlet, bitter, viscous blood! "Thoughts On The Dormitorio Case"

Recently, a fourth-class cadet of the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) succumbed to his death after prolonged maltreatment dealt by his upperclassmen. This tragedy brings about a renewed, widespread uproar in the Philippines where hazing has already been made a crime. At this time, reforms are being called for to completely eradicate this kind of opprobrious harassment in schools and other training facilities all over the country. 

#ThoughtsOnTheDormitorioCas

Diwa

San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines #SJC #Philippines #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Most fall in love with people;
Some get mesmerized by things.
I am rarely amazed by people
And I easily discard things.
Albeit, there are certain places
That captivate my heart
And bewitch the interstices of my soul--
And I am held entranced for life. San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines

#SJC #Philippines #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

"Killing Flood" There is a current outbreak of Dengue Fever and Leptospirosis in the Philippines--specifically, in low-lying, flood-prone areas. Most get to be spared because we have anti-mosquito lotions, mosquito coils, rubber boots, and what not to reduce the risk of these diseases. Yet, I pity those who need to toil in the mud--the farmers, especially, who are forced to wear no protection for their bare feet, as they plow their fields and plant. Because, it's also the rice-planting season, #yqbaba #awareness #climatechange #diwa #Killing_Flood

read more
The drip, 
                     drip, 
                                  drip
Of the rain falls, quickly,
Into the river rushing by;
The fish squeals with gladness,
Whilst the place is awashed 
With staining, Rubenesque blood--
Dengue Fever and Leptospirosis,
The banes of those who need
To work in the flood. "Killing Flood"

There is a current outbreak of Dengue Fever and Leptospirosis in the Philippines--specifically, in low-lying, flood-prone areas. Most get to be spared because we have anti-mosquito lotions, mosquito coils, rubber boots, and what not to reduce the risk of these diseases. Yet, I pity those who need to toil in the mud--the farmers, especially, who are forced to wear no protection for their bare feet, as they plow their fields and plant. Because, it's also the rice-planting season,

Diwa

"The Land Of My Birth" The effervescent, undulating mountains back home, Filled with pine trees and a myriad of evergreens; The tingling crispness in the frigid air; The long-winding walks that take you up the hills; Amid colorful gardens--blooming with colorful roses, Strawberries, and various greens. #yqbaba #Philippines #diwa #backtoroots #the_land_of_my_birth #worldethnicday #Cordillera

read more
"The Land Of My Birth"

(CAPTION) "The Land Of My Birth"

The effervescent, undulating mountains back home,
Filled with pine trees and a myriad of evergreens;
The tingling crispness in the frigid air;
The long-winding walks that take you up the hills;
Amid colorful gardens--blooming with colorful roses,
Strawberries, and various greens.

Diwa

🔘the Maya, in the Philippines, is a tiny bird, as in the background pic, that is also known as a house bird, all around the world. #maya #Philippines #God #Trust #yqbaba

read more
the serenity imprinted on the tiny Maya,
as it perches on the bamboo fence, near 
the Acacia tree; as if, it doesn't have any
worry--not even a drop of doubt--about
where to get its next gobble of food.

its wings, relaxed, resplendent in its
open stance; the little bird, awaiting the
time, when it needs to fly off to some
other landing; just loving its own life,
trusting the Almighty, knowing His love.

the way it moves, in accordance to His
Will; never doubting the Power that guides
his small, vulnerable feet; it continues to 
look at the world, for all to see; as if,
just thanking its Creator, for its life.

i wish that i could be like him--just being
itself; believing that God, with His
all-knowing glance, would know what 
happens to me, as i partake of this minute
respite; fully convinced that I shall be fine,
because He loves me. 🔘the Maya, in the Philippines, is a tiny bird, as in the background pic, that is also known as a house bird, all around the world. 

#Maya #Philippines #God #trust #yqbaba

Diwa

***wordplay. difficult to translate, though. #Philippines #House love #weather #yqbaba

read more
/diwa/ ***wordplay. difficult to translate, though. 

#Philippines #house #love #weather #yqbaba

Diwa

English Translation: it really isn't like that; it can't be hidden; because it isn't yours; it really isn't; the only thing, you #Fight #yqbaba #abuse #Philippines #FilipinoPoetry

read more
ganon nga kasi 'yon;
hindi na maitatago;
dahil hindi naman sa 'yo;
hindi nga 'yon iyo;

ang natatangi mong
pwedeng gawin;
ay tanggapin ng 
matiwasay;

hindi nararapat,
na ang isang tulad nya;
ang magiging mitsa
ng iyong pagkabalisa;

isang taong, higit 
kailanma'y hindi nga
talaga naging sa 'yo;

bagkus tumahimik
na lamang; pag-igihan 
ang paninibugho kontra
sa mga salik ng 
pang-aabuso. English Translation:

it really isn't like that;
it can't be hidden;
because it isn't yours;
it really isn't;

the only thing, you

Diwa

piece written in Filipino. ironically, i cannot express myself, easily, in my mother tongue. this one is an attempt. for it is significant to know one's own national language; despite the pull of one's natural inclination. below is a translation in English. 😊 it is simply this; it's just this, none else; for you are the disaster; that seems to forcibly enliven, my dormant spirit and hidden feelings; #yqbaba #Language #Philippines #subordination

read more
heto lang naman kasi 'yon; wala 
nang iba, heto lang; 'pagkat ikaw 
ang unos, na pilit bumubuhay, sa 
nahihimbing kong diwa't tagong 
pagsinta;

pilit mo akong kinakamtan;
sa kabila ng aking taimtim na
pangongontra; sa 'yo syempre;

'pagkat hindi isang katulad mo,
ang wari kong tunay na nababagay;
sa isang hamak na ako;

hiling ko'y layuan mo na lang ako;
kailanma'y 'di tayo magkakaroon
ng panahon; pag-ibig mong inaalay;
'di nararapat sa tulad ko;

'wag. 'wag na lang kasi ako;
'di ako sapat, 'di rin magtatagpo;
sa tema ng panahong ito;

dito, kung sa'n nilulupig at kinikitil 
lamang; ang sumisigaw ng 
napakalakas--tulad ko. 
naturalmente. piece written in Filipino. ironically, i cannot express myself, easily, in my mother tongue. this one is an attempt. for it is significant to know one's own national language; despite the pull of one's natural inclination. below is a translation in English. 😊

it is simply this; it's just this, 
none else; for you are the disaster; 
that seems to forcibly enliven, 
my dormant spirit and hidden 
feelings;
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification