Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best daddysgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best daddysgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tu mera dil tu meri jaan i love you daddy, i love mom dad meaning in hindi, tu meri jaan i love you daddy, mom and dad quotes i love you, my dad the troubles and me,

• 22 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Suganya Manikandan

daddy little princess #daddysgirl #Love

read more
mute video

KhaultiSyahi

Daughters are a blessing from God 😇🙏👼 #daughter #DaughtersDay #beti #girls #cute #little #daddysgirl #daddysprincess #Love

read more
mute video

Tharshika

daddaughter💕🌏 #daddysgirl #dadsangel

read more
If you ever want to torture my dad, tie him up and right in front of him refold a map incorrectly

©Tharshika #daddaughter💕🌏 #daddysgirl #dadsangel

Simran

One day l was in tension... Reason is not big but It pull my attention...... I was sitting on bentch..... In a beautiful garden.... Suddenly my friends came.... Took lots of selfies....... #yqbaba #tears #yqtales #yqquote #daddysgirl #simran_tathe

read more
"Raindrops or Tears"

(read caption) One day l was in tension...
Reason is not big but
It pull my attention......

I was sitting on bentch.....
In a beautiful garden....
Suddenly my friends came....
Took lots of selfies.......

Bizz_are_ Soul

Tomorrow is #FathersDay and we want you to write your #letters a little in advance. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #daddysgirl

read more
hold me again,if I fall
stand with me again, if I break
stay with me, like you used to
if I am alone
scold me again, if I make mistakes..
I am still your lil one,
like I used to be,
I might have grown
but I am still your girl...
I love you, for eternity... Tomorrow is #fathersday and we want you to write your #letters a little in advance.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#daddysgirl

Bizz_are_ Soul

This is for you Dad... When you're home with me, the universe moves in with us. Write your version. #homewithme #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #daddysgirl

read more
I don't feel homesick, anymore... This is for you Dad...

When you're home with me, the universe moves in with us. Write your version. #homewithme #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#daddysgirl

Sahana~

In a room full of people they spoke of him and her love permeates the room. The deep pain in her heart transcends to the heavens above and only God knows her pain. How can you measure the love of a daughter for her father? Is it the love in her eyes looks at him? Is it the touch of her hand when she knows he's leaving her soon? #dadlove #daddysgirl #sanalovepoem

read more
Can you measure the love
 of a daughter for her father?
•caption• In a room full of people they spoke of him and her love permeates the room.
The deep pain in her heart transcends 
to the heavens above and only God knows her pain. 

How can you measure the love of a daughter for her father?
Is it the love in her eyes looks at him? 
Is it the touch of her hand when she knows he's leaving her soon?

Preeti Yadav

parents trust....💔💔 #Trust Love #patents #daddysgirl #SAD #viral #treanding #Life

read more
mute video

Akshaya

Dear daddy he may be my heartbeat but you are my heart #yq  #dad #heart #heartbeat #daddysgirl

the only kabby

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification