Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best giverespect Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best giverespect Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about give me a love quote, how to give a love bite, never give up on love quotes, give me love lyrics, ed sheeran give me love,

• 25 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Sonal Panwar

Jyoti

nabeelmrkl

Arsalan Khan

Trying to please EVERYONE

is a recipe for stress, misery and frustration. It'll be good to know who's down with that.

Be yourself.

©Arsalan Khan #self_respect #Live #self_motivation #giverespect #Attention

The Cold Summers

Give your love to the one who deserves it ! #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #giverespect #onlyforlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

read more
Bow your head
where there is love !
but never bend your head
just to beg for love ! Give your love to the one who deserves it !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #giverespect #onlyforlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

Give your love to the one who deserves it ! #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #giverespect #onlyforlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

read more
Bow your head
where there is love !
but never bend your head
just to beg for love ! Give your love to the one who deserves it !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #giverespect #onlyforlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

#Collab and share what could just #maybe. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giverespect #dreamingvet #writersofinstagram #Stories

read more
There thoughts, thinking, dreams looks funny to you, but these could have taken their whole life... #Collab and share what could just #maybe.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giverespect #dreamingvet #writersofinstagram #stories

Viji Sophia

Though I don't Express
But each time you find fault in me
It hurts a lot... To recover from that trauma 
Takes thousands of minutes and self motivation 
I don't have anything to give up
Request everyone  not to sprinkle salt on my wounds #demotivating #selfrespect #findingfaults #giverespect

Narmada Chawla

Fateh Alam

इज़्ज़त कैसे मिलेगी ? #giverespect

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification