Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettertoanewborn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettertoanewborn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Allan Andrews

LETTER TO A NEWBORN
                                                              14-7-2019

Dear Newborn Baby,

Hearty welcome to this earth. Be happy that you are born with the wisdom of the spirit. Your presence is presently equivalent to the Almighty. Let mother earth show you the beauty of her merciful love. Be close to her. For, there lies the true presence of God the eternal being. Let your eyes shine light upon my darkness too. Let you be in God forever.

Namaste 😺🙏🌿💚🌿🕊️
Yours faithfully #lettertoanewborn #letter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #mickeyheart #truth #lifequotes

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

When you (Aayaansh beta) were not in our life it was just so simple.I have remembered first time when the good news of your presence gave tears of happiness in our eyes.We all had been waiting eagerly each moment of your coming with a lots of hope and excitements.The special blessed day  when you came to your mother's lap from her womb was a life changing moment for our family.I can't explain that heavenly feelings in words.Now you become the life system and soul for our family and ruling in our hearts.You are the only cause of happiness even our days start with you and end with you.You are just a miracle for us by the grace of God.Day by day your presence and activities are giving us energy as you are the source of energy for our family.Yor are the strength as well as weak point of ours . Now you can't feel and understand the depth of our feelings or what is the role of you in our family but definitely you will when you will be a grown-up.God bless you Aayaansh beta(prishu).loads of luv😍😍❤️😘😘from our outstanding sahu family.
                         #lettertoanewborn #yqbaba #yqdidi

First Last

My dream is as simple as, well increase my common sense to describe my entire opinion as soon as possible through words or speech once without being interrupted. I have seen many people who have sufficient knowledge; even they also got stuck during the interview. Certainly I have realized that it's not because of the knowledge, but the process of creating thought which gives us the ability to deliver a good speech in an instant manner. Connect with higher energy efficiency only they could incr #Success #Dreams #Soul #Birth #confidence #daily #basis #lettertoanewborn #sundayspecial #soundofsunday

read more
I need The more you have common sense, the more your intensity of flow the essence of inner sound. To examine all the mysteries of the universe, we have the same unique cosmic feature of our soul. My dream is as simple as, well increase my common sense to describe my entire opinion as soon as possible through words or speech once without being interrupted. I have seen many people who have sufficient knowledge; even they also got stuck during the interview. Certainly I have realized that it's not because of the knowledge, but the process of creating thought which gives us the ability to deliver a good speech in an instant manner. 

Connect with higher energy efficiency only they could incr

First Last

Create a wish to inspire the universe as well as its 🧚🌍conspire us a lot. Have you ever imagined about returns? ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #Birth #Create wish #through #Soul #selfrealization #Universe #lettertoanewborn 👶😎🤔🏋️✍️💞🕉️🧚 #Wish

read more
I have entered a soul within you, and it can take you in any direction. Do not be afraid you are not a tree! Create a wish to inspire the universe as well as its 🧚🌍conspire us a lot. Have you ever imagined about returns?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#birth #create #wish #through #soul #selfrealization #universe #lettertoanewborn 👶😎🤔🏋️✍️💞🕉️🧚

First Last

Only our belief system can change us far more than we imagine. I hope we love to follow them unknowingly! 💞 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #Birth #Create #Learn #Inspiration #observation #obstruction #lesson #lettertoanewborn #createproblem 🧚😎🕉️🌊

read more
I learned Every day from whatever things you get higher inspiration or obstruction; it's your only lesson in life, do follow nothing more than, not even less than that.

You may follow a lot of things, but I have a doubt they would work as well for you, as I believe neither everything for me, nor I was born to introduce myself to everyone. Only our belief system can change us far more than we imagine. I hope we love to follow them unknowingly! 💞
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#birth #create #learn #inspiration #observation #obstruction #lesson #lettertoanewborn #createproblem 🧚😎🕉️🌊

First Last

My ego works against marrying to lessen of worrying, but not against love, rather it helps me to snatch attention of the devil & replace their mind in the city of equality. If consciousness will always be with me, I'll go far beyond with the help of my favorite E~Go, I hope so! 💞🏋️🧚 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #sin #Birth #new_ego #endlesslove #Endless #Goals 🏋️😍 #loveforever #lettertoanewborn #sacrifice 🌅 💞🕉️✍️

read more
Sin 
ENERGY FIELD ADJUSTMENT. 

You may try to propose a girl or engage with a ring made of pearl, but my complete effort to compose a new level synchronization to give birth of mother-of-pearl. My ego works against marrying to lessen of worrying, but not against love, rather it helps me to snatch attention of the devil & replace their mind in the city of equality. If consciousness will always be with me, I'll go far beyond with the help of my favorite E~Go, I hope so! 💞🏋️🧚
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#sin #birth #new_ego #endlesslove #endless #goals 🏋️😍 #loveforever #lettertoanewborn #sacrifice 🌅 💞🕉️✍️

First Last

The echoes of our love are the creation of the soul! 🧚 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #Birth #creation #Echo #Love #acceptance #mindfulness #lettertoanewborn #soulfullove 🕉️💞🌊

read more
Do not believe through words; until it becomes an echo of your acceptance. The resonance has a reason to give new birth in us again and again till they became obsolescence. The echoes of our love are the creation of the soul! 🧚
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#birth #creation #echo #love #acceptance #mindfulness #lettertoanewborn #soulfullove 🕉️💞🌊

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification