Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordsnotface Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordsnotface Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Its the word 
That will put an impact 
Not the face
Its the word
That will create an image
In your mind
Its the word 
That will scratch the heart 
And not the face... #wordsnotface #yqbaba

First Last

I'm the modern slave, I love to live freely without 🌊⛓️gripping by a chain. Past is like ending a financial year. By the end of a financial year; carry forward wealthy resources, there might be negative or positive figure in the balance sheet, it does not matter, but it has to be concentrated to grow up as much as possible soonest. A simple 😎 policy of life those who are still unable to understand, I think about them, they really care about? ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #theworlddoesntunderstand under #Action #Present #confidence #understanding #Concentration #wordsnotface

read more
Trust I do not have any 
weakness,
but I am busy for looking 
my strength. I'm the modern slave, I love to live freely without 🌊⛓️gripping by a chain. Past is like ending a financial year. By the end of a financial year; carry forward wealthy resources, there might be negative or positive figure in the balance sheet, it does not matter, but it has to be concentrated to grow up as much as possible soonest. 

A simple 😎 policy of life those who are still unable to understand, I think about them, they really care about?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#theworlddoesntunderstand #under

First Last

The body becomes what we like to eat, and the mind becomes what we choose to read. The less you are flexing; the more you are act loud when you want to act smart & the result elicit your underlying flexibility. 😎🧘 The message of the willow tree is to align it with life, one of the most valuable features of the willow tree is its flexibility. Be yourself in importance of flexible enough! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #theworlddoesntunderstand #feelings #flexibility 🌊 #importance #yoyo #game wordsnotfac #whenilookatthemirror #wordsnotface

read more
The Future belongs to those  We reaffirm our ability within its licit wisdom, the enigma is there no stance intransitive, it's even being replaced by wisdom. The body becomes what we like to eat, and the mind becomes what we choose to read. The less you are flexing; the more you are act loud when you want to act smart & the result elicit your underlying flexibility. 😎🧘 

The message of the willow tree is to align it with life, one of the most valuable features of the willow tree is its flexibility. Be yourself in importance of flexible enough!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#theworlddoesntunderstand #feelings #flexibility 🌊 #importance #yoyo #game #wordsnotfac

First Last

You are the photographer of your own Badge to represent yourself as a graphic DESIGNER! Open your heart to get more divine love, Not become a coward & never be self EXECUTIONER! Everything is inaccessible, unless you become a precious PRACTITIONER! #Inspiration #poem #wisdom #Photographer #knowyourself #wordsnotface #aspirepoem #worthwaitingfor

read more
The Future belongs to those  
You are the photographer of your own
Badge to represent yourself as a graphic DESIGNER!

Open your heart to get more divine love,
Not become a coward & never be self EXECUTIONER!

Everything is inaccessible, unless you become a precious PRACTITIONER!

Ambitious opportunities are always higher than ourselves persuasion, the state of the dream makes us OWN SELF REVERSIONER! You are the photographer of your own

First Last

We write to learn more & writing is only more valuable than a beautiful face of a writer; If filled with full of 💎✨ wisdom. Worth is waiting for us along with inspirational stories. Life can only change a lot if your heart feels it worthwhile while reading or writing. Divine nature...🎶 Every thought is aligned with your inner being & the very next thought will appear on the basis of your allowance absorption from the present observations. The face is beautiful as it was a creation of God & my wr #Inspiration #Photographer #knowyourself #wordsnotface #aspirepoem #worthwaitingfor

read more
Self Destination Designer 

You are the photographer of your own

Ambitious opportunities are always higher than ourselves persuasion, the state of the dream makes us OWN SELF REVERSIONER! We write to learn more & writing is only more valuable than a beautiful face of a writer; If filled with full of 💎✨ wisdom. Worth is waiting for us along with inspirational stories. Life can only change a lot if your heart feels it worthwhile while reading or writing. Divine nature...🎶
Every thought is aligned with your inner being & the very next thought will appear on the basis of your allowance absorption from the present observations. The face is beautiful as it was a creation of God & my wr

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification