Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best highhopes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best highhopes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Swapnil Moon

I wish If I Had A Girlfriend 
She Must Be....
'A Strawberry'
Perfect Triangular Body,
Reddish Lent Skin,
Exquisite Aroma Of Her Perfume,
And Importantly Delicate In Nature. Tried.....🤣
#yqbaba #yqquotes #shapequote #highhopes #sweet #demand #strawberry

Satish Chandra

She - How do you define High Hopes?🤗

He - I love you.😍

She - Very High indeed.😂😉 #HighHopes

#YQbaba

#SattyPun #PunChayat #Punny #Funny

#hesheconvo

Prakhar Patsariya

Only thing you can't afford to lose is courage.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #oneliner #courage #highhopes

Hemalatha G

prelude to my travel blog, hopefully... beaches. museums. divine houses. artistic spots. libraries. food corners. and a lot more. i know, my gut wrenches into nervous system everytime i take a car journey that lasts more than 20 minutes. do you know how it is when someone grabs your hair (if it's of length) and bangs the inside of your head against something really hard? that's how it is for me, whenever i stay in a bus for more than 30 minutes. even rickshaw ride has become equivalent to pla #yqbaba #fantasy #travelblog #longform #highhopes #yqtravel #hgvoyage

read more
--Prelude to my travel blog, hopefully-- prelude to my travel blog, hopefully...

beaches. museums. divine houses. artistic spots. libraries. food corners. and a lot more. 

i know, my gut wrenches into nervous system everytime i take a car journey that lasts more than 20 minutes. do you know how it is when someone grabs your hair (if it's of length) and bangs the inside of your head against something really hard? that's how it is for me, whenever i stay in a bus for more than 30 minutes. even rickshaw ride has become equivalent to pla

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification