Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best howtomakefriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best howtomakefriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how, everyone... tom was invited to the party, tom and jerry love quotes, ground control to major tom, tom and jerry love status,

• 24 Followers
  • 29 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shitiz Chauhan

Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Welcome them.
2. Thrash and abuse them.
3. Then make drinks for them. Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

Not speaking or seeing your parents regularly changes you in ways you can't imagine. It makes you cold in the beginning, not knowing how to tell and how much to tell of the day to day activities. It makes you bitter from swallowing your feelings and fearing being misunderstood.

But don't leave hope. In a few years, you will learn to navigate. You will figure our how to present your thoughts in a way that you tell enough for them to feel connected and just enough for you to feel vented. 

That is when your parents stop being just your parent and start on the road to earn your friendship, gates of which you have been gaurding all along unknowingly.  #parenting #howtomakefriends #friendship #parents #bff

Bizz_are_ Soul

#HowToMakeFriends

Let's not fight
Let's be together,
to support each other,
Let's be loyal,
Let's be honest,
Let's just love each other, forever

Thus let's just show them
'How to make and keep new friends'
Till the end....
 #howtomakefriends 
#yqbaba 
#yqtales 
#yqtalesyqquotes 
#yearandnow

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You don't make friends, 
It's just happen 
When you have the same vibe
And you can feel it...  Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine

Anindya Dey

read more
perhaps, no need to learn,
people will come to be the one..
Better, learn to choose among, 
to be along with the reliable one...!

Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Mohini Malipeddi

read more
Be genuine, loyal and trustworthy  Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mohini Malipeddi

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
1. Be the first to reach out
2. Accept the imperfections 
3. Never be judgemental  Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Why do you have sharp eyes when it comes to notice I'm hurting? I try to hide it so meticulously, love! Picture Credit: J Tiwari #sourajita #lovewithouthim #beautifulmylove #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #Collab #jyotsana #microtale

read more
I hide some smiles
 from you, so that
 you can not witness 
tears behind it! 
|Sharp Eyes| Why do you have sharp eyes when it comes to notice I'm hurting?  I try to hide it so meticulously,  love! 

Picture Credit: J Tiwari

#sourajita #lovewithouthim
#beautifulmylove  #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #collab #jyotsana #microtale

Shail Raghuvanshi

Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Friendship #friends

read more
without losing them to the travails of life?
How to make friends and keep them close to one's heart etched in the memory for a lifetime and more?
Try me!
Happy friendship to you friends!
 Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#friendship 
#friends

Batul Hafiji

Connect with a smile.
Communicate with empathy.
Collaborate as a team.  Write a 3 point list on #howtomakefriends #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification