Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beforemonday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beforemonday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about books to read before you die, me before you full movie, me before you, me before you quotes, best books to read before you die,

• 6 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab & share what keeps you awake on the night #beforemonday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #mondaymusings #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
I stared at the dark shade
outside,
as the falling droplets 
drench the city
and wet the roads,
the sound of the drizzle,
shook me
while the petrichor
lulled me to deep slumber.... Collab & share what keeps you awake on the night #beforemonday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#mondaymusings 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes  
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab & share what keeps you awake on the night #beforemonday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Memories of Sunday 
Brings smile on my face. 
And I Am eagerly waiting 
Fot the next Sunday...  Collab & share what keeps you awake on the night #beforemonday #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Collab & share what keeps you awake on the night #beforemonday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There are mosquitoes buzzing,
drunk with too much alcohol
ingested blood transfusion.
 Collab & share what keeps you awake on the night #beforemonday #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Wishes, how cruel they are! Wishes, how demanding they become! Wishes, O why do you ask me out! And like a romantic I walk again the same way where I get dumped! Yes, this is my 1000th quote and I am starting afresh today in life. Nothing could be so special, when I reach one milestone while targeting now a very different milestone. Though I may not change as a person and I might convert my perspective. I possibly would never return to a place I spent most of my school life and called home #missyou #newwritersclub #quotereview #beforemonday #1000thquote #sourajita #lovewithouthim #notetobestfriend

read more
I wanted to move out
but didn't want to 
leave behind this place! Wishes, how cruel they are!
Wishes,  how demanding they become!
Wishes,  O why do you ask me out! And like a romantic I walk again the same way where I get dumped!

Yes,  this is my 1000th quote and I am starting afresh today in life. Nothing could be so special,  when I reach one milestone while targeting now a very different milestone.

Though I may not change as a person and I might convert my perspective. I possibly would never return to a place I spent most of my school life and called home

sanjana ranjan

read more
Because weekend is over😜. Collab & share what keeps you awake on the night #beforemonday #YourQuoteAndMine

First Last

Once (missing your concentration means missing your mission-7.) I create my every thought to meet at a point where everything becomes one. On the way, no regrets! 🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #freedommeans #expression #takeyears #Timewilltell #MondayMotivation #beforemonday #theonesthatlast #Concentration #Failure nojotoenglish🧘🍀🕉️⏰🧚🌈☯️✨

read more
 Once (missing your concentration means missing your mission-7.) I create my every thought to meet at a point where everything becomes one. On the way, no regrets! 
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#freedommeans #expression #takeyears #timewilltell #mondaymotivation #beforemonday #theonesthatlast #concentration #failure #nojotoenglish🧘🍀🕉️⏰🧚🌈☯️✨

First Last

#Thoughts #spark #Defeat #Win Nobody will trust your body, accountable only ability! 🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #MondayMotivation #Thinking #become #ability ♾🆔 #beforemonday #Adopt #theonesthatlast #Capability ✨🕉️🍀⏰

read more
 #Thoughts #spark #defeat #win
Nobody will trust your body, accountable only ability! 
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 
#mondaymotivation #thinking #become #ability ♾🆔 #beforemonday #adopt #theonesthatlast #capability ✨🕉️🍀⏰

First Last

If you need to access, should be able to think of it first! 🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #MondayMotivation #Defeat #Fear #capture #Dreams #beforemonday #theonesthatlast 🌈✍️🆔✨🕉️🍀☯️

read more
 If you need to access, should be able to think of it first!
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#mondaymotivation #defeat #fear #capture #dreams #beforemonday #theonesthatlast 🌈✍️🆔✨🕉️🍀☯️

First Last

Light can be translated into your personality and for ✨ changing whole outlook, light speaks through its spark! Google source: The frequency of visible light is referred to as color, and ranges from 430 trillion hertz, seen as red, to 750 trillion hertz, seen as violet. The amount of energy in a light wave is proportionally related to its frequency: High frequency light has high energy; low frequency light has low energy. Hope U enjoy reading! 🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #beforemonday #Light #capture #progress #Defeat #School #forever #fate #translation #theonesthatlast

read more
 Light can be translated into your personality and for ✨ changing whole outlook, light speaks through its spark!

Google source:  The frequency of visible light is referred to as color, and ranges from 430 trillion hertz, seen as red, to 750 trillion hertz, seen as violet. The amount of energy in a light wave is proportionally related to its frequency: High frequency light has high energy; low frequency light has low energy. Hope U enjoy reading! 

🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#beforemonday #light #capture

First Last

The more you look towards your past, the less you'll focus on researching presentation. Be like a surface that's moving onto surprise! I may be the dickens, however, my mind doesn't work in favor of ethics shrunken. The access gate to the past can be blocked with your present presentation. I should never become a villain! 🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #Gate #access #Defeat #Past #Blocked #beforemonday #School #FriendshipDay #theonesthatlast 🌈✍️☯️🆔🕉️♾卐🌅

read more
 The more you look towards your past, the less you'll focus on researching presentation. Be like a surface that's moving onto surprise! I may be the dickens, however, my mind doesn't work in favor of ethics shrunken.
The access gate to the past can be blocked with your present presentation. I should never become a villain!  
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#gate #access #defeat #past #blocked #beforemonday #school #friendshipday #theonesthatlast 🌈✍️☯️🆔🕉️♾卐🌅
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification