tags

Best beforemonday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best beforemonday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories
  • Latest Stories

Once (missing your concentration means missing your mission-7.) I create my every thought to meet at a point where everything becomes one. On the way, no regrets!
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#freedommeans #expression #takeyears #Timewilltell #MondayMotivation #beforemonday #theonesthatlast #Concentration #Failure #nojotoenglish🧘🍀🕉️⏰🧚🌈☯️✨

43 Love
2 Share

#Thoughts #spark #Defeat #Win
Nobody will trust your body, accountable only ability!
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#MondayMotivation #Thinking #become #ability ♾🆔 #beforemonday #Adopt #theonesthatlast #Capability ✨🕉️🍀⏰

10 Love

If you need to access, should be able to think of it first!
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#MondayMotivation #Defeat #Fear #capture #Dreams #beforemonday #theonesthatlast 🌈✍️🆔✨🕉️🍀☯️

9 Love

Light can be translated into your personality and for ✨ changing whole outlook, light speaks through its spark!

Google source: The frequency of visible light is referred to as color, and ranges from 430 trillion hertz, seen as red, to 750 trillion hertz, seen as violet. The amount of energy in a light wave is proportionally related to its frequency: High frequency light has high energy; low frequency light has low energy. Hope U enjoy reading!

🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#beforemonday #Light #capture #Defeat #fate #translation #progress #School #theonesthatlast #forever 🌈🌅🍯⏰🧚☯️✨🧘🍀

10 Love

The more you look towards your past, the less you'll focus on researching presentation. Be like a surface that's moving onto surprise! I may be the dickens, however, my mind doesn't work in favor of ethics shrunken.
The access gate to the past can be blocked with your present presentation. I should never become a villain!
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#Gate #access #Defeat #Past #Blocked #beforemonday #School #FriendshipDay #theonesthatlast 🌈✍️☯️🆔🕉️♾卐🌅

17 Love