Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Salvation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Salvation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about salvation army near me, the salvation poem writer, salvation meaning in hindi, salvation meaning in marathi, salvation quotes,

• 55 Followers
  • 182 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jassie

#MahavirJayanti #nonviolence #Truth #Salvation #meditation 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️ #wishes

read more
mute video

Akhil Kael

#Path to #Salvation

read more
mute video

indefinite_mirage

drop of hemlock #sadak #Hemlock #Salvation #world #Majesty #paradise #heaven #Milk #begging #Trending Bhagyashree Jena UnHeardकवि Dristi Dash #erotica

read more
mute video

indefinite_mirage

What else do I need?#chaandsifarish #Metaphor #poem Poetry #Salvation #laugh #nojoenglish #Trending #nojolove #New UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Bhagyashree Jena #Love

read more
mute video

R.S.Meghwal

जैन धर्म के 24वें तीर्थंकर महावीर स्वामी
का जन्म बिहार के कुंडाग्राम में हुआ था।
 भगवान महावीर के बचपन का नाम वर्धमान
था। कहा जाता है कि 30 वर्ष की आयु में
इन्होंने राज महलों के सुख को त्याग दिया था
 इन्होंने समाज के सुधार और लोगों के कल्याण
 के लिए उपदेश दिए। मोक्ष प्राप्त करने के लिए
 मनुष्यों के लिए पांच नियम हैं 
जिन्हें पंच सिद्धांत के नाम से जानते हैं।
1.अहिंसा 2.अस्तेय 3.ब्रह्मचर्य 4.सत्य 
5.अपरिग्रह

©R.S.Meghwal #Jain #dharma  #Tirthankar #MahavirSwami #Crescent  #abandoned  #happiness #welfare #humans  #Salvation

Ankit Mayank

2=2 #Challenge Thank you Šâpna Gařg for nominating me in this wonderful challenge. 😅🙃 Not as good as yours but I hope it serves the purpose. 🙈 I'd like to further nominate sharayu salunkhe Chanchal Kadam Aakriti Yashwardhan Stuti Singhal #Pain #Dreams #Motivation #peace #yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #yopowrimo #Salvation #hisher

read more
Her smile = His peace
Her pain = His suffocation
Her dreams = His motivation
Her love = His salvation  #2=2 #Challenge 

Thank you Šâpna Gařg for nominating me in this wonderful challenge. 😅🙃 Not as good as yours but I hope it serves the purpose. 🙈
I'd like to further nominate 
sharayu salunkhe
Chanchal Kadam  
Aakriti Yashwardhan 
Stuti Singhal

Saket Shindikar

Salvation Lies Outside The House 
& Inside The Home. #life #love #inspiration #philosophy #stories #salvation #peace

Saket Shindikar

Salvation Lies Outside The House 
& Inside The Home. #life #love #inspiration #philosophy #stories #salvation #peace

Aady

whoever you find yourself becoming, whoever you realise you are, you are loved in every form, every shape, you are loved with every breath. You can be the shore today and the ocean tomorrow #Salvation #Captioned #savinggrace #questionswithin

read more
Whoever you find yourself becoming...

#captioned# whoever you find yourself becoming,
whoever you realise you are,
you are loved in every form, 
every shape,
you are loved with every breath.

You can be the shore today 
and the ocean tomorrow

Alok Jain

You are the biggest fool if you think that negativity will lead you to light, the only way of salvation is truth & it's never negative. #yourquotebaba #yourquote #yourquotedidi life #lifelessons #Salvation

read more
You are the biggest fool if you think that negativity will lead you to light, the only way of salvation is truth & it's never negative. You are the biggest fool if you think that negativity will lead you to light, the only way of salvation is truth & it's never negative.

#yourquotebaba #yourquote #yourquotedidi #life #lifelessons #salvation
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification