Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best begging Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best begging Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about begging meaning in hindi, begging for love quotes, begging love quotes, begging quotes, quotes on begging for love,

• 30 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Beena Kumari

mute video

indefinite_mirage

drop of hemlock #sadak #Hemlock #Salvation #world #Majesty #paradise #heaven #Milk #begging #Trending Bhagyashree Jena UnHeardकवि Dristi Dash #erotica

read more
mute video

दीksha

mute video

Revathi_Stupid_girl

mute video

अरफ़ान भोपाली

#Foggy #allah #begging poetry #feelings nojoto

read more
किसी के पास बहुत कुछ है , खुदा का दिया हुआ

किसी के पास  सिवाए  खुदा के , कुछ भी नहीं है

©अरफ़ान भोपाली / THE आवाज़ #Foggy #allah #begging #poetry #feelings #nojoto

KhaultiSyahi

#Kangana #digital #Bhikari #begging for likes, following and subscription #sarcasm 🙃 #Reality #Truth #Life_experience #live_show #Comedy

read more
Nojoto pe :Gifts dejye live chat par koi mai ka laal dega gift. 
Please follow like kijye aur meri channel ko subscribe keejye. 

Me:Nako bhai merko maaf kar de ... ek baar bhikari ko bheek di thi ab woh roj roj . 
JayTm Ppay ka scanner lekar digital bhikari ban gaya. Nojoto pe bhi bheek mangta hai baki logon ki toli bana kar.

©KhaultiSyahi #Kangana #digital #Bhikari 
#begging for likes, following and subscription #sarcasm 🙃 #Reality #Truth #Life_experience #live_show

Aady

I'm addicted to this love, this love that will not be embraced, since I'm the only one carrying this love and you don't feel the same. Am I losing my mind thinking that maybe, just maybe there could be you and I. I've confessed the feelings in my heart, but those feelings you have denied. Now I'm stuck in this cycle of heartbreak and rejection. I'm at my wits end. All I want is to love you and be loved. Should I beg on my knees? Say "I like you, I want you, I need you" a million times until m #Craving #PRAYING #begging #forlove #Shattering #savinggrace

read more
    Addicted to this love... 

//caption// I'm addicted to this love, this love that will not be embraced, since I'm the only one carrying this love and you don't feel the same.

Am I losing my mind thinking that maybe, just maybe there could be you and I. I've confessed the feelings in my heart, but those feelings you have denied.

Now I'm stuck in this cycle of heartbreak and rejection. I'm at my wits end. All I want is to love you and be loved.

Should I beg on my knees? Say "I like you, I want you, I need you" a million times until m

deepali sethi mehndiratta

#Beg#begging#Challenge#Nomination thank u Malaya Mohanty for nominating me for this...#yqbaba#yopowrimo

read more
I begged for your time
Your attention,your love
Years went by and I did not realise 
Love is not something that can be begged for
And me,I am not a beggar
But someone looking for love
At a place where I cannot find it
Love can only be felt 
It is given freely
To the one you love
And you never felt the same way from within #beg#begging#challenge#nomination thank u Malaya Mohanty for nominating me for this...#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Varadhan P M

#begging

read more
கையேந்துங்கள் இறைவனிடம்
உங்கள் தேவை அறிந்து கிடைக்கும். #begging

KhaultiSyahi

✍️ज़ोर कर झटका धीरे से लगे 💯 #sarcasm #India #political #politicians #Humour #laugh #begging #khaultisyahi Noor Hindustanai narendra bhakuni Akhil Kael Jasmine of December Farhan Shaikh #Thoughts

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification