Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Awe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Awe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about put you in awe, evokes awe meaning in hindi, transfixed in awe, in awe of you 170, i am in awe of you 10,

• 14 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Schizology

Priceless #priceless #Beauty #Awe #Love#love❤

read more
Priceless

They say beauty
Is in the eye of the beholder
My eyes have witnessed 
The ultimate in beauty
Inside and outside
Indeed one of the natural
Wonders of this world
She is a priceless work of art
Each and every time I look
I am in awe
Words do not do justice
Naturally amazing
Like a pearl or diamond
Finding someone like this
Is like finding hidden treasure
She is worth much more
Than paper money 
Could ever produce
And there's nothing else
That could compare

I wrote this a few years ago

©Schizology Priceless

#priceless #Beauty #Awe #love❤

sanjana

Expectations eats us alive. 
It's better to awe and be awesome . #expectations #awesome #awe #yqbaba #yq

Namit

Evil's and devil's 
In the night,
so please,
Don't take my life.

Evil's and devil's
You keep me awake at night's
so please,
Don't come when i turn off the light..

dynamite #fear #dread #phobia #awe, #fright #terror #scary #randomthoughts #stories #nojoto

ABHI MEDIA Entertainment

#Awe Movie | #Priyadarshi and #Ravi_Teja Ultimate Comedy Scene 🤣😂😂 | #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Awara अम्बर ,M

read more
अपने-पराये mera Dil kyon katda jave MAA menu samj na awe
menu apne lagan paraye
maa menu samj na awe

Vandana Kumari

#my one

read more
sanu ik pal chain na awe teri bina;tennu b hr sans ruk ruk k awe mere bina;teri rooh b tujse rus jawe;teri rahe meri or mud jawe;jo hm dono nu alag kre;odi zindgi tham jwe #my one

Monika

Let's just face all humanly emotions with utmost pride and strength.#becurious #Love #Pain #hatred #Success #Defeat #betrayal #Loss #Gain #feelit #sayit nojoto

read more
"Are you happy?" 
"In all honesty? No. But I am curious. I am curious in my sadness,and I am curious in my joy.I am everseeking,everfeeling and in awe of the beautiful moments life gave me, and I am in awe of the difficult ones.I am transfixed by grief,by growth.It is all so stunning, so rich ,and I will, never convince myself that I cannot be  somber,cannot be hurt,cannot be overjoyed .I want to feel it all- don't want to cover it up or numb it.
So,no. I am not happy.
i am open.
And I wouldn't have it any other way. Let's just face all humanly emotions with utmost pride and strength.#becurious #love #pain #hatred #success #defeat #betrayal #loss #gain #feelit #sayit #nojoto

Pooja Bist

hichki

read more
jad v aundi ae hichki manu 
tanu awe na awe 
manu aundi ae yaad teri,
pyar tere da ahsaan kinj ma utara
jad tanu bhula ta yaad pyar di awe,
jad v aaundi ae hichki manu
 tanu awe na awe 
manu aundi ae yaad teri.... hichki

Akshay Vasu

And her heart burst like the stars do in the end, and She fell on her knees. While the whole world looked at her in awe, she lit the whole universe with her fire for a moment. In the end, she was as beautiful as that stardust falling from the sky. And her heart didn't ache anymore.

-Akshay Vasu She and the stardust #she #stardust #world #witness #awe #universe #fire #moment #akshayvasu #quotes#poetry #poems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification