Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nazatoenglish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nazatoenglish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mera chand mujhe aaya hai nazar lyrics, love hurts nazareth, mera chand mujhe aaya hai nazar, nazar ki dua, tere mere pyar nu nazar,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Punjabo

Yes....!! I am a person of fake
 "Smile" with high "ATTITUDE"...!!

ਗਿੱLL+R@j👑 #Nazatoquotes #Nazatoenglish#missSardarni #Nazatoquotes #nazatopunjabi#ghaints#feeling #true#life #cry #sad #openpoetry#life

Punjabo

#Nazatoenglish #ghaints #life #pyaar #quotes

Punjabo

#nazatopunjabi #Nazatoenglish #openpoetry#life #romantic #feeling #missSardarni #Nazatoquotes #romantic

Punjabo

Never judge someone
Till u Don't know the Whole Story...

ਗਿੱLL+R@j👑 #quotes #openpoetry #Nazatoenglish #missSardarni #life

Punjabo

I Smile with the heart full of pain 
and that's my strength...!!

ਗਿੱLL+R@j👑 #Nazatoenglish #missSardarni #ghaints #life #Nazatoquotes

Punjabo

#missSardarni #Nazatoquotes #nazatopunjabi#ghaints #Nazatoenglish #ghaints #life #Nazato

Punjabo

I was afraid of your Limitless Lies, 
Your fake Love and Care, Where I was
 Slowly Dying,

ਗਿੱLL+R@j👑 #missSardarni #Nazatoquotes #nazatopunjabi#ghaints #feeling #romantic #love#Nazatoenglish

Punjabo

#quotes #Nazatoenglish #ghaints #cry #sad #missSardarni #openpoetry

Punjabo

ਗਿੱ££+R@j👓 

Dear boys..↩
||... I don't Need you now Bcoz 
I have also Someone😘 
who loves me more than you...||

🔝.... My papa 😘😘 #nazatopunjabi #Nazatoenglish #openpoetry#life #romantic #feeling #wish#story #poem#wish #story #true #happy

Punjabo

You never get tired of see others beauty , 
 I did  give you the soul. 
You cannot get the value of the body.

ਗਿੱLL+R@j👓

ਤੱਕ ਤੱਕ ਕੇ ਹੁਸਨ ਗੈਰਾ ਦਾ, 
ਕਦੇ ਤੂੰ ਅੱਕਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ, 
ਮੈਂ ਰੂਹ ਨਾਂ ਤੇਰੇ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤੀ, 
ਤੂੰ ਮੁੱਲ ਜਿਸਮਾਂ ਦਾ ਪਾਉਂਦਾ ਥੱਕਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ!! #nazatopunjabi #Nazatoenglish #cry #sad #shyari #story #ghaints #poem #openpoetry #freedom #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification